Chapter 12: Movies

I slowly woke up with someone's arm around me. I opened my eyes to see Jake, he smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Good morning beautiful." He spoke.

"Good morning." I replied.

We lyed there holding each other for a while. In that time I couldn't keep my mind off of how happy I was. It had only been a day and I was so happy again.

I hoped and prayed that things wouldn't turn out the way they did last time. I really trusted him though, and all of his friends seemed excited we were together.

They tried so hard to get us back together I think it's because they know he's changed and they saw how upset he has been even after 3 years of no contact.

I just couldn't believe I had done this to him, all I had to do was give him another chance and instead I put him through 3 years of pain.

"Jake?" I questioned.

"Mmhm?" He answered.

"I'm really sorry."

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Because I made you wait 3 years when all I had to do was give you another chance." I replied, gripping him tighter.

"I don't see why you should be apologizing for being hurt, it wasn't your fault I shouldn't have been stupid, I deserved that." He replied, rubbing my hair.

"No Jake you didn't people make mistakes, it's what makes us human. I just handled everything wrong." I said, sitting up to kiss him.

He didn't say anything he just kissed me back. I got up and went down stairs to find Logan to tell him I wanted to go to the park with them two.

When I got down stairs I saw Logan sleeping on the couch. Logan always thought he was an ugly sleeper but I thought he was cute, I leaned down to kiss his cheek.

I turned around and saw Jake smiling at me. "Well if you wanted my brother you could have just told me."

I started laughing and walked back up to his room with him. I got upstairs and decided to take a shower. "I'm gonna take a shower okay?" I asked.

"No not okay." He said smiling.

"What?" I questioned.

"I think I need a shower too." He said, leaning down to kiss me neck.

I didn't say anything I just walked to the shower and turned the water on. I knew it would be awkward and feel like the first time we saw each other naked again.

I started undressing with Jake and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him I tried to but he was just so nice looking.

I think he noticed I was looking at him because he was looking at me and smiled before sliding his boxers off. I looked away and blushed and I took my panties off. He walked up behind me and unhooked my bra.

I turned around and kissed him softly he grabbed my waist then lifted me into the shower. "You know I could have done that myself." I said giggling.

"Yeah I just wanted an excuse to touch you." He replied.

I smiled grabbed the shampoo after we had wet our hair. I rubbed his in and started laughing when I made his hair stick up. He laughed with me, "you're so childish but it's cute."

After washing our hair we started washing our bodies, I asked him to get my back and I got his back. Of course he not so accidentally touched my booty.

When we were done we got out and got dressed, I stole his sweat pants and a baggy shirt well it was baggy on me. Logan came in right after we had just got done changing.

"Hey Logan I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park with us?" I asked.

"Aww I was gonna ask if you guys wanted to go to the movies with me." He replied.

"Oh, well we can do both, but I call the park first." I stated.

"Oh alright." He said, laughing a bit.

I smiled then turned to Jake, "so Jake do you want to go to the park and movies?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied.

After everyone was ready we went to the cars and decided to take Logan's mustang. I honestly wasn't a Ford fan but I wasn't the type to talk trash about other people's belongings.

Once we arrived at the park I took j
Jake's hand and we started walking down the trail. "Well I feel loved." I heard Logan say.

I laughed and grabbed his hand which made him happy. "Do you feel loved now Logan?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, letting out a small laugh.

We continued walking until we saw a bridge where you can stand and look at the water. I smiled as I walked over to the bench letting go of their hands. I ran over to the bridge and looked over.

Jake came up behind me and put his arms around my waist, "look I finally found something that is almost as beautiful as you." He said, causing me to blush.

"Shut up Jake." I replied.

He laughed and softly kissed my cheek.

"Well that was romantic." Logan chuckled.

We all laughed and kept watching the water.

~~~

After we spent a while at the park we headed to the movies. "So what movie do you want to see?" I asked Logan.

"I was thinking about now you see me 2." he replied.

"Yeah I've wanted to see that for a while." I said.

"Well you're in luck." He said smiling.

When we got to the movies we got our tickets and went to sit down. I grabbed Jake's hand and lyed my head on his shoulder just as the movie started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww how cute 3 person date Lol.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thanks for reading.