chaptre une

Cody and Elle facetimed until they both decided to fall asleep

Cody and Elle facetimed until they both decided to fall asleep. Elle lay there staring up at the ceiling, Cody was consuming her thoughts at night and no longer could she go to sleep at a decent time. Instead, she sat back up and pulled her macbook on top of her lap. She turned on some music on her phone at a very low volume to not interrupt her family this late at night. She went to a word document and started to write out a dance. Elle was obsessed with creating new dances, and it was for her role play account on Instagram. She shamefully had an Instagram account, pretending to be someone else. Yet, that's where her and Cody met. It's strange and neither of them like to mention it.

About an hour later, Elle finishes a solo for dance role play. She decides to finally go to bed. Her eyes flutter shut and eventually she falls asleep. Now Cody on the other hand is not sleeping, he believes sleeping will make him weak so he avoids it any chance he gets. So, he goes out to party. Cody is never sitting around. He likes to engulf his life with havoc and adventure. He's up to anything, nothing will stop him. He's not a bad boy, this is his secret life. The only person that knows is Elle. Yet, at his school he is known for being the fuck boy type. He has a thing for blue eyes and blonde hair. He doesn't stay with girls that long, he's only had one actual girl friend. Anyways, this party is not in his neighborhood, he can't risk anyone he knows seeing him. A friend picks him up out front and they speed off to the other side of town. Elle's night just came to an end, Cody's has just started.

***

"Cody!" called Cody's mom from downstairs

"Cody!" called Cody's mom from downstairs. Cody hops out of bed and stomps to let his mom know he's coming. He pulls some basketball shorts on and trudges downstairs. His mom is sitting in the kitchen sipping her tea, she motions for him to take a seat. Cody plops down on a bar stool. He toys with his hair waiting for his mom to speak up. "Ok well I have some news," she says. "You may like it or you may not but your opinion won't really matter. I have gotten a job opportunity in Clear Lake so we are going to move there when the school year starts." Cody's dilated green eyes widen when his mom mentions Clear Lake. That is where Elle lives, which means he will go to her school. He tries to keep a poker face to conceal his whole online life a secret. "You look surprised, how do you feel about it." she questioned. He takes a gulp and nods his head. "Well mom, I think it's an amazing idea." He says in a preppy voice. He really does like the idea but he really does not like his mom. She rolls her eyes at his tone and motions him to leave the kitchen. Halfway up the stairs he begins to sprint, eager to inform Elle. He splats on to his bed and grasps for his phone.

 He splats on to his bed and grasps for his phone

Then Cody called Elle. Cody assured that he was coming and told her exactly what his mom told him. Elle actually began to cry, happy tears of course, and Cody just smiled. He look at her smile and thought she looked absolutely adorable. Her eyes glistened and he never thought he would fall in love with someone with brown eyes.
-
hi there im emma, the author. this chapter was short but i promise they will be much longer. this is going to be interesting ;o