The End of Something Beautiful

Beck's P.O.V.

"What the fuck?" I heard someone yell, which effectively woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw Ryuki standing in front of the bed Cho and I were laying in together. I had my arms around him and our legs were tangled. Cho's eyes fluttered open and he looked up happily at me.

"What's going on?" Cho asked, his voice peaceful and soothing. I didn't want Ryuki to ruin his morning, but that didn't matter to him.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me Cho? All I know is that I walked in to make sure my boyfriend was recovering from his injuries okay and I found him in bed with his ex, sound about right to you? Or is there more you'd like to tell me?" Ryuki interrogated.

"I-I, Ryu I'm sorry I didn't mean-" Cho began.

"You didn't mean what? Make him leave so that we can talk without Mr. Jealous watching my every move." he interrupted. I looked down at Cho and his big pink eyes stared up at me.

"Are you really going to let him talk to you like that?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry Beck, he deserves an explanation," he said sadly. I nodded and left, my joints stiff and my ribs still aching.

Cho's P.O.V.

"Look I'm really sorry, but you need to understand that you agreed to dating me to make him jealous and then we'd get back together, that was your idea and it worked, that's all this was," I explained firmly to him.

He scrunched his eyebrows together and said, "Is that why you looked so much happier the day we started dating and holding hands? Or is it because you were actually genuinely enjoying my company? Answer honestly, because I've never felt so happy and just right without your hand in mine."

I thought about it for a second and I knew the answer. He was definitely right when he said I genuinely enjoyed his company and his hands were nice, but no one could compare to Beck, my best friend since we were born, we knew everything about each other, we knew little things that no one else knew about the other.

"Ryu look I'm really flattered and if Beck wasn't so perfect for me then I would definitely date you, okay? I'm really sorry this had to happen." I apologized.

"You know what I think? I think that you're so hung up on Beck that you won't even give me a fair chance. I could make you way happier, you're too obsessed with Beckham, give me a try, please." Ryu begged. I felt awful for him, his big blue eyes looked so desperate for something, anything to go right.

"I can't guarantee that it'll last, but I can give you a shot," I said in a defeated tone.

"I swear you won't regret it!" he said and kissed my cheek in excitement. He left the room, probably to get his stuff to leave. Beck popped his head back in the door and he looked sad again and I felt my heart sink.

"Well he looks happy, I can't say the same for you. Are you really gonna let him take you from me? Think about what you're doing babe, we're both gonna suffer. One person suffering versus two sounds like the better option." Beck explained.

"Beck I just need some time to figure everything out, okay? Please the last thing I want to do is hurt you, can things just go back to normal? I wanna sit with you at lunch and talk to you, you're my best friend." I said and Beck winced at the label best friend.

"Yeah sure," he said, but he walked towards me and towered over me, "but listen to me, he will never ever make you feel like I do. His touch will never make you feel as good as mine does. He'll never know you like I do."

"Beck you're making this harder than it has to be," I mumbled.

"No I'm not! Do you not understand how bad this hurts? You used me for a quick fuck last night and now you wanna be best friends again? I never want his hands on you like that ever, but I can't exactly stop him if you're agreeing to date him. Well two can play this game, but know this; I'm not gonna be the one sucking you off when your boyfriend doesn't know how to make you feel good like I do." he threatened.

"Beck I-" he cut me off by smashing his lips down onto mine. I whimpered a little and went limp in his strong arms that held me. He pulled back and his expression was tragically sad.

"That's the last of that, best friend," he said and grabbed his shirt. I watched his back flex as he put it on and then he left. I crossed my arms and huffed.

"Cho there's a doctor coming to discharge you!" Ryuki yelled. He was right, a doctor trailed him and closely examined me. The examination went well and I just had to promise to rest and stay hydrated. Luckily they didn't find anything from Beck and I's fun last night.

"Okay, so I was thinking," Ryu said as we left the hospital, "that maybe tonight we could have a relaxing movie night? You know like either at your place or mine, whichever works."

I thought about the face that I'd have to introduce him to my parents as my boyfriend and then it occurred to me that I never told them about Beck and I's break up.

"Maybe at your place? I mean you know a whole lot about me, but I feel like I barely know you." I suggested.

His eyes lit up and he agreed, "Yes that would be great! I can't wait for you to meet my parents!"

"I can't wait either!" my voice sounded so fake I wasn't really sure how he even believed me.

...

Sorry about the very very very long hiatus, school snuck up on me and I will try to update this more often,  the chapters will poetically just be much shorter, thank you for reading and stay tuned to see hire the official breakup effects all of the babies' lives.