Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

Today is Friday, I'm glad because those kids at school won't pick on me anymore. 'I wonder why they pick on me' I thought to myself as I stare out of my room window. As I stare in silence, I didn't hear the sound of knocking on my door. "Y/n, can I come in?" I snapped out of my trance when I heard ms. April call me. "Come in" I said as the door opened to ms. April. She smiles " hey y/n, so how was school" "it was great" I lied. "Well, i'm glad your school day was fine" "any way, I was just checking on you to see how your doing" she said with a smile then left. I looked out my window and thought 'it is snowing. Let's go play in the snow' I decided. I put on my f/c boots, f/c jacket, and my f/c scarf and headed downstairs and out the door to the back yard.
~time skip cause I'm lazy~

(Still y/n's POV)
I've been outside building snowman and forts for an hour or so. But I needed more snow. I glanced at the gate where it let to the woods. ' I'll only be in the woods for a while' I thought as I opened the backyard gate and started to walk into the woods. I started to space out and didn't notice that I kept walking, and it went like this for an hour or two. I came back into reality when it started to get dark. 'Oh no!' I screamed in my head. I kept looking in directions but had no idea what direction I came from. My fear changed to worry. 'What if I don't get back home?!' Was the only thought I thought. Tears welled up in my eyes. I fell to my knees and began to cry and sob. "W-what will I do know?" I sobbed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. ' who are you' I looked up to see who it was. In front of me was a tall man will a suit and no face. 'What's going to happen'...

CLIFF HANGER

Hi everyone! So I hopped you liked this chapter of my new creepypasta x child reader! And It will have an ending, I cross my heart I hope to die, I'll stick an butcher knife in my eyes!
So I'll see you all later!
And sorry if it's a short chapter!
Bye!!