FIRST TIME

After all of this, Robin and Starfire could finally name themselves a real couple. Their love is their greatest strenght and soon, they're gonna celebrate that in a very special way. The wedding day is coming. Only one month and they'll become husband and wife. The ceremony is supposed to take place on the roof of Titan's Tower. It's always been a special space for the couple. A lot of good memories came from there. They wanted only the closest family to attend on this special day. Robin invited Bruce and Alfred, and Starfire invited Galfore.

It was a late evening. Robin and Starfire were laying on the bed and talking about their special day.

"Y'know... I still can't believe this is actually working out. Despite everything, you chose me. I'm the luckiest guy in the world... I just hope my parents are seeing this..." Robin said cheerfully making Starfire blush.

"You are and always will be my only choice. I am glad you think about me this way... and I am ceratin that your parents are proud of you right now." She kissed him in his cheek and laid on his chest.

"Are you nervous Starfire? I mean... Because... I am. Totally. I'm afraid that something could go wrong. I really want to make this day special." He mumbled nervously.

"Maybe a little... surely everything is going to be perfect. I believe that no matter what happens, it is good as long as we are together. Oh, and by the way I like how cute you are whey you are nervous." She replied giggling. Their lips couldn't wait any longer and they kissed each other with all love they had. The happiness was painted all over their faces. Every hug, every smile, every look, every kiss was with true love. At this point of his life the Boy Wonder was really happy and finally found peace. Starfire could finally feel that she belonged to earth, and she has a really important reason to stay here forever. Nothing could really describe their feelings. They were beyond describing.

"God gave me an angel... we're meant to be together. I can't wait to become your husband..." Robin said gently embracing Starfire.

"And I cannot wait to become your wife... I am so happy Robin, this is exactly like in my dreams." She replied sweetly snuggling to him closely. After a while of silence Robin decided to ask about something.

"Hey Star, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" She stared into his eyes and smiled.

"Do you think we're ready to... you know..." Suddenly she was on top of him interrupting his sentence. Robin blushed and looked surprised at his fiancée. Their eyes were stuck in a magic stare. Starfire kissed her boy to make him a little bit more comfortable. Robin calmed down and this time he was on the top of her. Starfire looked at him smiling.

"I believe we are ready for sharing our love in this new way..." Starfire whispered to his ear. Robin started slowly leaning into a deep and hungry kissing. That was their first time. The rest of the night was very 'productive'.

At the morning Starfire slowly opened her beautiful, shining, emerald eyes tried to snuggle to Robin. Unfortunately, he wasn't there. She immediately sat on the bed adjusting her sight. Starfire was afraid that that Robin already broke his promise, but her faith was quickly returned whe he entered the room. Her boyfriend stood there with a plate in his hands. Starfire calmed down and Robin grinned at her.

"Oh, you're awake! Don't worry Star, I was just in the kitchen making breakfast for us... I wanted to surprise you." Robin put the plate on the table then yawned deeply, stretched his arms and laid next to Starfire.

"I remember my promise and I'm gonna keep it."

"My Hero..." She whispered embracing his chest. "Robin... I do not feel well." Starfire coughed and started shivering. Robin looked at her worryingly and touched her forehead. It was hot.