The shoot: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Kyoko-san, but please trust me I won't let you go. Do you trust me?" again she nodded into her shoulder as a loud splashing and whining reached their ears. They both turned to see Kuma paddling over to them, Kyoko never let go of Ren but they both laughed as the dog paddled around them happily, his tail like a tiller as he splashed and started barking happily. A sudden scream caught her ears as they turned to look towards the jetty, Yashiro stood there with Nick, both topless and dripping wet as they picked Kanae up and and swung her into the water. Kanae screaming every second.

"Oh dear, things are going to get ugly." Ren whispered as Kyoko laughed in agreement. Kuma swam over and Kyoko grabbed his harness as he pulled her along strongly she laughed. Ren keeping up with her stroke for stroke making sure he was close by as Kanae's voice rang out screaming at the two men who had thrown her in as she stood on the shoreline.

(A/N: I should really not stop to watch a really sappy romantic film half way through a chapter I've lost my chain of thought XD)

One of the female crew met her by the waters edge and wrapped a towel around the young actress. She proffered one to Ren, who shook his head as he slowly snuck up behind Saya, grabbing the camera from her hand. As she shrieked, Ren deftly grabbed her under one arm and passed the camera to a crew member then ran down the jetty, jumping into the lake with her still shrieking.

Kyoko watched as she stood, dripping in her towel as her heart clenched. Saya and Ren played in the water as the crew laughed around her but the sound seemed faded to her ears. Hand still clenched in Kuma's fur, she turned and he followed without a word needing to be said.

Alpha sad sad hurting

Kanae watched her friends reaction as she walked into the tent and sighed. She hated what she saw, but maybe this was the only way after all.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

That evening as the men and Saya went down to the bar for drinks, Kanae dragged Chiori into Kyoko's room for 'girl talk' as she called it, knowing this was something Kyoko had always wanted to do. They laughed and joked and talked about everything. Hopes, dreams and finally Kanae brought the topic around to the main event: men!

"Mo, you can't tell me if Nick asked you to join him in his room tonight you'd say no Chiori-chan. I saw the way you were looking at him." Chiori blushed then giggled as Kyoko looked dumbfounded.

"You have to be joking Moko-san, we're away working!" Kanae and Chiori laughed at the look on Kyoko's face.

"Mo! Its not like we are working right now, only during shoots. This is our free time to do with as we like." Chiori smiled a knowing smile. She understood Kanae better than she did Kyoko some days. Today was just one of those days.

"But Moko-san you just can't...you just...its not right!" Kanae and Chiori burst out laughing at the stuttering red faced Kyoko.

"Why can't I Kyoko-chan? Nick is H.O.T. I did say the next hot free senpai was mine. Anyway, I doubt I would be the only one doubled in a room tonight" Kyoko just got more and more flustered the longer this conversation went on, Kanae's heart skipped. Perfect! she thought.

"You never know, I just may invite myself over to his room tonight. I doubt Saya will be sleeping alone the way she flirts with Ren."Chiori stated just as Kyoko had taken a gulp of water. Coughing and spluttering Kanae patted her on the back as she tried to regain her breath, Kanae hid a wolfish grin: Good girl Chiori, lead her in.

"You wouldn't? Ren wouldn't, its unprofessional!" she said staring at Chiori with amazement as Chiori blushed cutely grinning.

"I don't see why not" she answered with a shy smile, Kyoko was past the point of being shocked just sat there her entire body turning to stone.

"Just because you go to a man's room doesn't mean you have to do anything Kyoko. Take me for instance, I've asked to have some private words with Yashiro tonight before he goes to bed." Kanae said sipping her drink in an attempt to not blush at the thought. In truth she doubted they would be nice words after he had tossed her into a freezing cold lake that day, but Kyoko didn't need to know that.

Kyoko sat and thought about what the other girls were saying, Its true she had slept in a bed with Ren before and nothing had happened. They were friends and...but did she want something more to happen? She felt so safe in his arms, like she fit there. She didn't want Saya anywhere near him!

"Sorry did you say something Moko-san?" Kanae sighed.

"Mo! Do you ever listen! Well never mind it seems they're back from the bar. I was just asking if you wanted me to come back in with you tonight after I've spoken to Yashiro, though I'm not sure what time it will be?" Kyoko shook her head thanking her friend, but saying she would be OK. Kanae nodded and she and Chiori left to their own rooms, or maybe the rooms of the other model's Kyoko thought slowly.

Would Ren really be joining Saya in her room?

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

It was getting late and Kyoko just couldn't sleep. She paced her small room, her head full of innumerable thoughts and feelings. She had just decided maybe a walk would clear her head. She turned the handle and was about to pull the door open as she heard Saya gave a sexy little chuckle,

"Well you had better come in then, hadn't you? We don't want to ruin both of our reputations now do we?" Kyoko caught her breath as a deep male chuckle reached her ears before the sound of a door shutting.

No it couldn't be...Ren wouldn't do that...he's a professional...

the thoughts of how Saya and Ren had been playing in the lake that day filled her senses as Kanae's words resounded in her head,

"Why not we're not working now?"

Kyoko leant against the wall and slid down to the floor,

No it can't be...you can't Ren...not with her...