Setsu's Show

"What the hell do you think you were playing at letting her out alone at night?" his voice rose with every word as he let his anger at the man's stupidity wash over him once more. Kyoko stirred and sat up.

"What's going on Nii-san? What's all the noise about?" she said as she rubbed her eyes slowly looking at Lory and Yashiro standing in the doorway with Ren.

"Yo boss." she said and Lory just stared.

"Go back to sleep Setsu, I'll sort this out." Ren drawled in Cain's voice as Lory looked between the two. Yashiro just stood there, wide-eyed with his inner fangirl screaming. Kyoko glanced at the clock beside the bed, 5:55 am. The alarm would be going off soon anyway.

"Nii-san, it's nearly time to get up anyway. It won't hurt to make sure you eat a proper breakfast." she slipped out from under the covers and walked across the room with Setsu's walk, entering Ren's en suite as if it was her own. The three men just stood and watched complete amazement registering on two faces while one thanked the gods that girl was such an amazing actress. Now he had a way out.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Kyoko closed the door behind her then finally took a breath. It felt like she had been holding her breath ever since she heard Lory's voice shouting at Ren but she didn't know what to do for the best outcome so she had just laid there silently pretending to sleep. As Lory shouted at the man who had saved her she got a little angry just allowing Setsu to take over which she realised now had been a good move. As Setsu she would be expected to want to sleep with Cain when he was there, it would be expected for her to use his apartment like it was her own.

Now she could breathe since she had seen Ren's approval in his eyes. She had done well

Breathe Kyoko, breathe...you can do this. If we play it off as Setsu you will never have to explain how it was you that needed Ren...that you needed his arms to feel safe...oh god what am I doing?

She took deep breaths leaning over the sink as she tried to control her runaway emotions.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Lory looked at Ren as he placed a cup of coffee before both men and sat down opposite them. Lory for once seemed out of words or was thinking deeply so Ren used this time to get the story straight.

"I did not allow Kyoko-san to leave my apartment last night, I was taking a shower while she said she would be preparing dinner. The next thing I know there is a note on the table telling me where she had gone. Of course I got angry so I started running over there with Kuma. As you're here this early in the morning I'm guessing either the police of the legal department have told you the rest." Lory nodded he wasn't going to interrupt he had been waiting for the story this young man would tell him about why he had the love of his life in his bed last night.

"Well when we got back it took me quite a while to get Kyoko-san to settle down. She was understandably shocked and scared so I made her a warm drink, ran her a bath and let her cry it all out and when it came time to go to bed she was Setsu. I'm guessing she just needed some support and was afraid to ask for it as Kyoko. I played along and allowed her to act her role, I don't think I was wrong in what I did so I will not apologise for it and as you saw yourself it seems to still be active this morning." Ren ended as Setsu came walking out of the bedroom in a dress shirt of Ren's before crossing across to the guest room to get dressed.

"So you're saying nothing happened? You're telling me the girl you loved was in your bed and you didn't do anything? You didn't touch her?" Ren shook his head as Lory rested his head in his hands.