The shoot: Part 1

Start from the beginning

So far though Saya herself wasn't happy with the shots they were getting at all, they were all models actors or in Yashiro's case someone that had been in the business with both long enough to know the job inside out, but she wasn't after those fake expressions she was after the real thing thinking she would call a cut to the shoot at that time go away and think about it herself, she had just called close to the scene, she watched as Kyoko stood and held her hand out for Ren to help him up. Saya's camera was their instantly she had always been a shutter bug and now she just took picture after picture.

The small hand being taken in the larger hand, Ren and Kyoko's expression as she assisted him to stand, the trust in his eyes as she pulled him into the standing position laughing about some unheard comment Ren had just made and the simple acceptance as both released the other's hand at the same moment. Saya took a deep breath and released it slowly. This was what she had been looking for these where the photo's she had been wanting to take and now she knew how.

Saya grabbed all the staff and crew telling them their was a change of plan and they were to head of to the first location shoot now packing up the equipment she walked over to her models.

"That was very well done everyone but we are having a change of plan I just want something a little different, I hope you don't mind." everyone agreed it was OK so they all walked to the where the first location was, it wasn't far just walking down to the lake and a little farther along they came to the boating jetty that was their first location that they had been briefed on away from the hotel. Saya called Chiori back for a moment and held a whispered conversation with her as the models watched Chiori's expressions Kanae whispered to Kyoko.

"Mo. Should we be worried Chiori-chan looks a little uncomfortable." Kyoko stole a glance at the two women and watched as Chiori looked shocked shaking her head evidently denying whatever she was telling her

"Maybe she's asking for a position like yours and Yashiro's like this morning" Kyoko whispered back as Kanae shot her an evil look

"Mo! You better not mention that again it' bad enough she photographed it!" Kyoko giggled at her friends evidently reddened cheeks as the 3 men chatted throwing a ball for Kuma to chase and collect along the shore line, they seemed unbothered by the evident, whispered confrontation between there photographer and fellow model. Thought Kyoko couldn't shake off the feeling that Kanae was right.

Clothes and makeup arrived setting up little tents, while they all played with Kuma who found this a lot more fun than sitting and watching even if he had managed to catch up on his sleep he had missed due to Ren the night before. It didn't take them long to be set up the men and woman split into their tents slipping behind the screen one at a time they changed into the outfits they were handed. Kyoko's outfit was a nice summer dress that reached mid thigh it was made of soft floaty material with a heavy flower pattern in very natural colours, it was a little more low cut than she would buy personally but a beautiful dress nonetheless.

All the girls were wearing the pretty summer dresses wrap around sandals and the men were all wearing white half opened shirts with black trousers all very comfortable looking clothes and as the girls walked out of the tent together Nick couldn't help but whistle in appreciation at the sight.

"Wowwe would you look what we get to work with boys!" he said as he eyed each girl in turn as they chatted unaware of the attention they were receiving not only from their co-models but the staff and crew males too. Ren gritted his teeth but held up his gentleman smile as he too saw just how amazing Kyoko looked in that dress and the way the others ogled her, even Yashiro had to admit he felt a little pissed Kanae looked stunning and for some unknown reason he didn't like the idea that others could see her in that way too.

"OK ladies and gent's if you're all ready we will begin the next shoot." she directed them to stand at the end of the jetty in a specific order she would give them more directions when she had found her best position, they all nodded and moved as directed , Chiori had refused to answer Kanae or Kyoko what Saya had spoken to her about but as they stood at the bottom of the jetty and Saya raised her hand slightly in a signal, they all found out soon enough.

Chiori was standing next to Ren turned slowly and very softly said

"I'm sorry about this." and pushed Ren off the side of the jetty, Kyoko's heart stopped as she watched Ren fall backwards arms flailing as he tried to regain his balance and failed

*SPLASH*

Ren disappeared below the water as confusion broke out on the jetty.

"Why the hell did you do that Chiori?" Kyoko shouted as she scanned the water for Ren

"I'm sorry that's what Saya told me to do but I wasn't to say anything" she cowered below Kyoko's rage as they all scanned the water where Ren had entered there was a few bubbles but nothing else.

"Can Ren even swim?" Kanae asked as they waited for him to reappear, but there was noting the seconds ticked by like hours for Kyoko as she dropped to her knees on the side of the jetty scanning the water frantically as she shouted

"REN"