Extra 1: A Week Married

I would love to describe your wedding but I can't. I wish I could, but there's so many things that would be different from YOUR day. So in respect to everyone and their own traditions and such I'm not going to write about it.

Thank you for the support and understanding, let's get to it☺

:Media- Sting being cute with a hot body:

Your POV:

I laid in bed. It was burning got in the room so I kicked off the blankets and sprawled myself out hoping I could cool down. I whined just a little and sat up. Why is it so damn hot?

I got out of bed and grabbed a sports bra and some shorts. I quickly changed in the corner. I yawned, and scratched my lower stomach. Not for any reason in particular, it just felt nice.

I carried myself back to bed and plopped face down. I groaned and hugged my pillow.

Sting made a weird noise, "Babe, what's wrong?"

"I'm too hot to sleep."

"Tell me something I dont know," he got up and got out of the room. I heard the faucet turn on and off. A door open, with a moment of loud rummaging. The door closed and Sting walked into the room with a cup of ice water and a fan in his hands. I sat up and looked at him. He smiled and handed me the ice water, "here. Drink this."

I took it and sipped at it for a second. The water felt nice trickling down my throat. Sting started to unravel the cord from the fan and plug it in. He set it up so the air would be blown over the bed right on top of us.

I tapped my ring against the glass. I sometimes forget it's even on, but I know what it means. It's a token of our love and affection, symbolic for our vows.

He walked over to the bed where I was sitting and kissed the top of my head. His hand was at the bottom of the back of my neck and his fingers I tertwined in my hair. He started to trail kissed down the side of my face to the corner of my lips. He left me hanging and I pouted a little. I set my glass on the end table.

When I came back he was half way on the bed with one foot on the ground and the other leg was bent. I lunged forward and attacked. My arms were around his neck and i pushed him down so he was now laying on his back on tin bed. I was on top of him and I laughed, "I got you."

He whispered in my ear, "but I have you."

He grabbed my sides and flipped us over. The tables turned and I was the one on the bottom. It wasn't a new perspective I had of Sting but it still makes me fluffy and bubbly on the inside. My arms slumped off of his neck and now were sprawled over my head. I had a half smile, half smirk on my face.

One of Sting's hands remained on my waist, while the other one gently went down to my thigh. His fingers barely touched my skin, sending chills up my spine.

He only chuckled as he watched my reaction. He stopped moving and leaned down grazing his lips on mine. Then he went in and actually kissed me. It was a bit demanding. I internally face palmed, he's not going to be domanint 24/7.

My teeth but his lower lip and pulled gently. I felt his lip tick up into a smirk and I let go. He went back for more of course but he made it quick.

"Go to bed (Y/N)," he said as he climbed over me to lay down on his side.

Damn him...

__End

Okay so the next 2 extra are going to be Smut. So here's your warning.