Chapter 4 Shes Back

8 months later

"Are you done?" Damien yelled. He was waiting on the bathroom.
I was getting ready for the end of the year party he was forcing me to go to.
I was doing my makeup, and putting on my cheap dress. It was a plain turquoise dress with thin straps. I looked very basic.
I opened the door and saw him in a black leather jacket and jeans.
"You look amazing," he said. I didn't look at him.
I could've stayed home researching more about the voice but he was forcing me to leave the house for once.
"Why do you want me to go?" I said ignoring his compliments
"I want you to get out of the house and do something. You can't stay on the computer, and in front of your books the entire year. You missed most of school and your friends barely see you," he explained.
I just sighed and looked down at the ground.
"Cheer up you'll have fun!" He said.
He put his hands on my shoulders.
"I promise if you go to this party and have fun I'll quit bothering you," he said.
"Fine," I said. I still refused to look at him. I couldn't bare to. He helped me through all of this and I started to feel different towards him. It was different than before my moms death.
We walked out of he house and to his car. He started the car then pulled out of the drive way. I looked at the house as we were leaving and I saw something in the window in my room. It looked familiar. It was staring at me with its dead eyes. Then I realized, it was my mom.