The guild

Hi. I'm Lucy Heartfillia. I am a wizard. But..My powers are uncontrollable... My powers are Fire and Energy. My Selfish Step father killed my mother for her wealth. My real father died protecting me and my mother from a dragon. A fire dragon. I remember when we came back. We clwere crying. We never got to see our beloved did and husband again... On the way back that night I heard a kid crying. So when my mother was having a nap. I sneaked away. That's when I met my bestest friend Gray. He had been hurt. So I helped him. He lived with us until we were old enough to leave. He never wanted to be part of my family as a brother... Which was strange. But I was fine with it. I am now walking. Gray went another path. I don't know where he is now... Huh? IT'S HERE. THE GUILD. I KNEW I HAD THE RIGHT CITY. Anyway. I'm in the guild of fairy tail. I had go come because there was a new recruit.

Runs in
L- IM BACK. AM I LATE?

Master - Nope. Come on Luce. Your never late.

L - where's the new recruit?

Master - behind you

Turns around

L- oh. Heh. Hi!

He had pink hair and... A BLUE CAT?!? WHAT?

? - Hi! Um.. I'm Natsu!

L - Nice to meet you Natsu ! I'm Lucy heartfillia! But you can call me Luce for short.

N - so... What power do you have?

Mira - GO OUTSIDE LUCE IF YOUR GONNA USE YOUR MAGIC PLEASE. DONT RECK THE PLACE LIKE LAST TIME.

L - THAT WAS ONE TIME! um. Anyway follow me!

At a courtyard

L - I Have a mix. But. I have hard time controlling my power. So. Watch out if needed.
FIRE AND ENERGY EMERGE!

Fire suddenly comes out with energy bolts around it. Lucy's hair changes with her powers. Her hair is blonde when human. When using powers her eyes are blue instead of brown and her hair is Red instead on blonde.

N - Wow. That's awesome.

L - FIRE AND ENERGY. RETREAT.

N - how do you have such a rare mix?

L - My Mom and Dad.

N - Uhm Since you showed me yours.. I'll show mine.

Natsu suddenly has flames around him and has a steel shield. It then fades.

L - WOW! IM FINALLY NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH MIXED POWERS! Amazed look

N - I have a sister who could've had it. She's a celestial wizard though. She has spirit's here and there.

L - cool! You seem Awesome! Wanna hang out some time?

? - HELLO??

Lucy suddenly runs in front of Natsu

L - WHOS THERE.

G - Luce? I-is that you?

N - AYYE! ITS GRAY!

L - HOW DO YOU KNOW GRAY NATSU ?

G - We met when me and you went different ways.

L - That makes more sense. Oh yes Gray!

G - yes Luce?

Lucy pins him to the wall and said something. Bad.... Like death.... Yeaaa. Gray then switches and lucy is pinned. Gray kisses lucy.

G - luce... I Left because I needed to finish something I started a while back

L - Tearing up. Gray. Why'd you leave me without any saying. You left for 8 years Gray! 8 years! And now I find you wondering Around?!? What will Zara think! She missed you heaps since you left!

Natsu seems to not like a little something.

Gray then kisses Lucy again.

G - I Left to protect you Luce...