"What if I don't accept..?" I asked.

"You'll see," Minwoo said, "but most likely will be your second loved ones and the third and you won't like it."

In the end, I accepted the "threat". Even if it was killing me, I do not want to lose anyone else. I'm trying to protect my family... And perhaps (y/n) which I hope they don't know that I like her.. Minwoo is stupid. It's not really a big problem but he make it big. Just a year... Then I will leave school aka hell.

-End of flashback-

I messed my hair because of frustration as I remembered the memory. I walked behind Minwoo and the rest. It looked like I was not accepted in his group or whatever but I don't care. I don't need them to be my friends.

[3rd person P.O.V]

"S-Seungcheol...."

'No. Not now...' Seungcheol groaned.

Minwoo and the rest stopped and Seungcheol had no choice but stopped on his tracks too. Seungcheol turned around to look at the person who called him and he mentally groaned. The expression on her face made Seungcheol weak and wanted to pull her into a hug.

"Seungcheol, I have something to say..."

"Ugly duckling, make it quick will you?" Soojin yelled which made (y/n) flinched.

"I... I uh... I like you..."

'Fuck... Can time stop now...' Seungcheol thought.

Minwoo and the rest burst into laughter.

"Gosh... Ugly duckling, you think he will accept a girl like you," Saemi chuckled.

"I pity you, Choi," Minwoo sighed.

Seungcheol took a deep breath, "(y/n), if you think I'm gonna accept you, the answer is obvious isn't it? Just like what Saemi said, who will accept a girl like you? Oh and I'm not like Kim Mingyu who said smart is the new sexy. Pfft. What kind of bullshit is that."

Seungcheol then just walked away, leaving (y/n) heartbroken. He was actually heartbroken too, he could not see (y/n)'s face any longer. He couldn't even believe he said those words.

Three years passed since that incident. Seungcheol graduated but he was not happy. He continued his studies in university and he still was not happy. He tried to distract himself but he failed in the end. After that incident, (y/n) did not go to school. She was not in the graduation ceremony. She was gone after the incident just like that and nobody bother to find out, well only Mingyu. Seungcheol was actually wondering inside but he could not show it. He blamed himself.

'It felt like Minwoo and the rest knew I like (y/n)... They asked me to bully her. So it's like they're actually hurting (y/n) by using me... They still hurt my loved ones..' Seungcheol once thought but he was still unsure.

Suddenly someone slapped his table and made Seungcheol flinched. The person then laughed.

"Cheol, you know you have been like this since first day in Uni which is the first day I said hi to you. Maybe you can tell me..."

"Yoon. Jeong. Han. I'm fine," Seungcheol smiled.

"Lies."

Seungcheol sighed, "I made a huge mistake during the last year of high school...."

Seungcheol continued explaining and Jeonghan, as a best friend, listened to him with full attention. As the mention of (y/n)'s name, Jeonghan was stunned but he just let it be. He thought it was impossible. He thought probably it was just another girl with the same name.