Part 1

Jack's POV
I don't know why but I feel as if mark has changed. This morning he called me at around 3AM saying how he can't sleep and he needs to talk. I told him that whatever he needs I am here. He asked if he could stay at my house for the week, which obviously I said he could. I'm still not sure what I feel for him anymore.
Marks POV
I'm so glad I can go to Jack's for the week I can't handle being alone with these voices in my head. I've got everything I need in my suitcase and I'm heading on the next plane to Dublin. I wipe away my tears as I sit on the plane. I look at my sleeve and gasp at the sight of blood on my hand. Its happening again. Maaaarrrkkkk..... You're worthless! No I'm not! I breathe deeply as I snuggle my head into my arm. Hopefully I'll be there soon.

Narrator POV Mark lands in Dublin and hurries to Jack's house

Narrator POV
Mark lands in Dublin and hurries to Jack's house. "Jack I'm here!" he tells. Jack runs to Mark and leaps into his arms. "yes Finally! I've been waiting for you Mark" he leads mark into the sitting room and runs to grab him a drink. He returns with two glasses of water. " so then, what's been troubling you?"
Mark's POV
I look at Jack and notice the concerned look in his eyes. "well..." I begin " me and Amy have recently broke up as you already knew but since then I've been hearing, um, voices." I look down " they  say I'm worthless and they try to push me into suicide and murder." A tear drops off my chin and Jack lifts my head up and he looks me in the eyes. "its okay." he says lovingly "I'm here for you Mark." he leans in and hugs me. I hug back. It feels good to release my feelings.
Jack's POV
After Mark tells me what's been happening he puts his head down and I notice a tear on his face. I assure him and lean in to hug him I'm glad he hugs back. I can feel something strange.