Butler Cafe ↠ Terushima Yuuji

Start from the beginning

"We could always use one of the gymnasiums. Part of it could be for the maid cafe that class 2-3 is planning, and the other half of that gym could be for the butler cafe. Besides, we have large gyms anyway. It's just up to them to decorate and provide the food."

You nod slowly. "Sure, that's alright. And about the butlers?"

With a grin, Mao-san butts in. "If you would let me, I have a fairly good suggestion."

---

It's past 6, and you find yourself visiting various gyms to ask permission. For what, precisely? Well,

"As much as I would love serving ladies like you, (L/N)-chan, I'm not sure if I'd have the energy to do so. We're competing in the sports tournament after all, and I want the basketball team to win." Your classmate tells you, an apologetic smile appearing on his face as he reaches out to pat your head.

You swipe his hand away before it even touches a strand of your (Hair/Colour) hair. "Don't even."

"Look, we really are sorry. I'll try to see if some of the other guys might have the energy to play butler on Saturday after our game. But, I can't promise you anything."

You nod in understanding. "It's fine, I get it. I suppose your gym isn't available either as a venue, right? This is the largest gym, so-"

"Yeah, I believe the whole day, the gym will be used for sports events. But you can try the volleyball club's gym. I talked to Misaki Hana the other day, she says that the team is only competing in the marathon and the dodgeball competition, which would be in the morning if I recall the schedule correctly."

You smile a tad, showing your gratefulness. "Alright, thanks."

---

You want to talk to Misaki Hana regarding a favour you want to ask, considering she was one of the managers. However, the one who greets you outside the metal doors of the gymnasium is none other than the loud and boisterous Terushima Yuuji.

You aren't acquainted with him, nor is he acquainted with you. For the most part, you avoided him. He and his friends were much too loud, like New Year's fireworks. He got into trouble with teachers here and there, and his appearance was too much like a delinquent's for your liking.

Were you judging all of him through the impression he gave off? Sure, but you couldn't really find any worth in letting him prove you wrong.

And when the opportunity came for such to happen, you aren't exactly delighted.

"Oh? Well, aren't you a pretty little thing. Are you the little sister of someone here, first year?" He stares down at you and talks to you as though you're a middle schooler or something; like he was unconsciously mocking every inch of you.

"No. Actually, I'm here for-"

Suddenly, the spiky haired boy smirks. "Oh, I get it!" You suspiciously eye the form of his lips, as you huff. "Get what, exactly?" In all honesty, you didn't exactly expect him to know about the fact that you were asking him if he would be okay with his team helping out in the butler cafe, considering you yourself had only found out about it today.

"You're here to confess to someone, aren't you?" You don't really get what he's trying to say at first, then you do double take. "I'm sorry? Did I just hear you right?" Your voice tries to keep it's calm and mighty quality, but there was a little bit of irritation eating you out.