Casual (2) ↠ Akaashi Keiji ↠ NSFW

Akaashi Keiji was someone you considered to be not only your best friend, but now, your boyfriend as well. When you came back to Fukurodani Academy on the Monday after the two of your's little escapade, your friends immediately pestered you.

"(Y/FN)-chan, why didn't you tell us the details the morning after? We seriously have to wait?" One of them said, as your mini group started walking in the hallways.

"So tell us all the details now, (Y/LastN)-chan! Don't care how nasty they are!" Another said, then adding in English. "Give me some beans!" You laughed. "The expression in English is actually Spill the beans." You corrected her.

"Whatever. So, what happened?" And with an embarassed flush on your face, you proceeded to tell them what had happened- although heavily refusing to give extreme detail in the most intimate parts.

They had grinned to themselves, giggling like the school girls they were as you wanted to hide in a corner. "Come on, you guys.." You murmured, unconsciously putting your hair to only one side of your shoulder.

Then, they gasped. "(Y/LN) (Y/FN), YOU HAVE A HICKEY!" One of them shouted out loud. You wanted to bang your head against the nearest locker as the crowd directed their attention towards you and your friends.

"Shut up!" You said, not liking the attention the other students gave you, as they gossiped on what you, or rather your partner, had done.

"(Y/LN) (Y/FN)? She always seemed a bit cutesy and innocent though, probably since she's nice."

"Meh, good and quiet girls can turn frisky, too. Say, who do you think she made out with?"

"Who else but Akaashi Keiji? They're always around each other after all."

"Akaashi-san? The 2nd year from the Male's Volleyball Club?"

You then heard the obnoxious laughter that you became familiarized with from hearing it too often than you wished. The laughter was accompanied with a quiet sigh. "Are there any other Akaashi Keiji's in school we should know about?" You turned around you to see Bokuto Koutaro approach the crowd with his usual grin.

Meanwhile, Akaashi, who was following Bokuto, decided to stay beside you instead. "Well, think about it.. The sooner we deal with this, the better, right, (Y/FN)?" He told you, and you nodded slowly. "I think that there could've been a better way to let everyone know that we're dating, though." You stated.

Your friends looked at you with guilt as you continued to glare at them for shouting out loud that yes, you indeed, had a hickey. The black haired male seemed to remember what they had shouted, too. But rather than being irritated at them like you were, he decided to point out the obvious. "Of course she has a hickey. We had made love after all." You turned to look at your boyfriend once more. "Keiji! You don't just say things like that.."

Since you already told your friends earlier, albeit hesitantly, that you two had sex last Saturday, they didn't scream this time, although they were still giggly about it. Meanwhile, Bokuto gasped as he heard it, and you concluded that he was not able to get any answers from his best friend a while ago.

"YOU TWO HAD-" Thankfully, he wasn't able to complete his sentence as you quickly slapped your palm against his blabbering mouth, and Akaashi lightly kicked him. "Later, Bokuto-san." He told the 3rd year.

"We'll be going to our classrooms now, Keiji, Bokuto-kun. Bye bye." Your boyfriend nodded, dragging his teammate away, possibly to the Gymnasium. "See you in a while, (Y/FN)."