Chapter 2

I walked into my new to college room to be greeted by a really good looking boy with beautiful blue eyes and black hair, his perfect smile lit up his face as he said "i didn't think that i would be living with a hot lass and my name is Finn" he then winked and hugged me. "haha i think your talking about yourself there" i smiled and grabbed my bag and put it on my bed. "heyyy whats going down mate" i here a manly voice say behind me i turn around and see its another hot guy, he looks early like Finn. "Hey not much are you stayin here" Finn says to the boy. "yeah ill try not to bring to many babes ba-" he stoped when he saw me and then started up again. " why hello there cutie, i dont think ill need to bring any babes back becuse there is a great one right here" he smiled. " ahh please ignore my brother here he is a bit of a tool sometimes" Finn whispered "my name is Jack not tool" jack inturupted. "so you guys are twins?" i say nervously. "Yeah, your a bit on the thick side aye?' i give Jack a look "Wow thanks" i say sarcastically. "I was just kidding" he laughs, i ignore him and finish unpacking. " crap we have to go to the intro and tour" i unturupt jack and finns conversation. We all left together and we all just talked the whole time and got to know each other really well. Me and Finn strated to get really close and we went back to the room. "im so tired" "hun, come cuddle if your tired" finn said, I mean who wouldnt refuse being able to cuddle with A hot guy.   " na im good" i tease. He picked me up and threw me softly on the bed. "hey! thats cheating" i tease again. he lies down on top of me and kisses my lips softly. I smile "we cant, we only just met" he kisses me making me shut up. I bite his bottom lip and he puts his tounge in my mouth. I know where this is leading and usually i would stop but i didnt want to, weonly just met but im fine with that i still want to do this. he gets up and locks the door, then he takes his shirt off. I open my mouth and stare at the sight of his body, his perfect abs those v lines. I lose concentration. I wake up from my day dream by the feeling of his lips on my neck. i take my t-shirt off and he gives me a love bite and whispers in my ear "i know we just met but your mine" i smile and bite his lip softly. He kissies me with such passion. He undoes my bra and i slip his pants off. He takes my underwear off with his teeth. i take his boxers off and he kisses me down my body. " are you sure you want to do this? " he says smiling "im sure" i reply. 

I wake up in Finns arms and kiss his cheek, "are you awake bear?" i whisper " no" he says with a sexy morning voice. I wrap my arms around his waist and whisper " im going to go the bathroom be right back" he kisses my head before i get up. I go in the bathroom and see a box of un-opened condoms on the table. I stop and slide down the wall and start to cry. Oh shit did i really doit without with protection with someone i barely know I have a million things runing through my mind. " babe whats wrong?" fiinn sits down next to me in oly his boxers. "did we use protection" i mutter he looks around. "hun, im so sorry i guess we went so fast th-" i get up and walk away. I need to go to he chemist and get a pregnency test. "babe i promise ill stand by you the whole time i know we only just met but i promise i will" he says as he holds me in his arms.