^^^^^^
   //Jezzabelles Brother\\

"You look cute" he says nudging my elbow as I elbow him on his chest,

"I know" I say with a smile as he rolls his eyes,

Unlike me, my brother looks more of my dad then my mom. My dad shared more features with my brother then me. My brother has his blue eyes, thin lips, bushy eyebrows, blonde hair, and was a tall giraffe like my dad. My father was 6'9 and my brother was 6'7. Me on the other hand got most of my mothers features. I got her brown eyes, plump pink lips, nicely shaped eyebrows somehow, deep dimples, brown wavy hair, and I was short just like her. My mother was 5'3 before she died, and Im 5'2 lmfao. I may be short but I do got an attitude. The only thing my brother got from my moms side was her passion in music. My brother was this whole jock at school but trust me, at home he annoys the shit outta me when I wake up at four in the morning to him singing we belong together by mariah carey. Omfg!!! Me on the other hand people said that what I got from my father was obvious. People said I had his ambition. I never really took my thoughts into it until teachers at school used to brag about how I have this ambition to be a good leader. I dont really know what the freak they were talkin bout. But I think they were most likely talking about my alpha blood.

Yes, I am a werewolf. Half werewolf, half human. I mean I live on an island where everyone was one so its not that surprising to me anyways. Yes my father is the strongest alpha. My brother is next in line. Since I am 17 I am supposed to find my mate thingy majingi. But the thing is my father doesn't want me to find mine yet, and neither do I. What the use of having a soul mate without the whole thing about falling in love on your own. But then again I dont believe in love aha. My father taught me and my brother growing up about not believing in love and I dont while my brother on the other hand is the biggest fuckboy in school lmfao. I read all about how every wolf finds their mate and are immediately clung together by love and all dat shit. Well uh I aint one to settle down so I dont want a mate bye bye.

"Lets go lil J" My brother says pinching my cheek as I slap his hand away,

We say goodbye to our father and me with my brother got into our cars. I got into my W motors Lykan Hypersport while my brother gets in his Lamborghini Veneno.

"Whoever gets there first" my brother says in our mind link as I laugh and start my engine,

We nodded at each other through our windows before driving off to school which was a few miles from our house. When we got there I was the first one since my brother wanted to make a humongouse scene of going in to school, like always. I rolled my eyes as he parks next to me after a few spins in the parking lot. I stepped out as my brother does the same. He laughed and put his arm around me while walking into school as everyone stares at us like always. I got used to it since we are the children of the greatest alpha. Everyone treats us with respect and honor.

"Jezzabelle!" I hear my name being called as I turned to see four of my bestfriends running up to me with a hug.

"Oh my gosh we have new gossip!" my bestfriend Irene says with a smirk,