Chapter 8

Logan P.O.V

As Louise was yelling and tears going down here face all I could think of was the fact that she's staying with a guy who doesn't even love her. That's when I couldn't stand it anymore. I don't want to see Louise be with a guy who won't love her. Before she could talk any further I kissed her.💋😘💋

Louise P.O.V

As Logan kissed me I couldn't wonder why I wasn't pushing him away or why I'm enjoying it. Whenever I kiss Earl it was just full with Lust and ONLY Lust.

But with Logan it was full of Love and Caring and so many other emotions...I...it was just....Wonderful. I know I shouldn't be enjoying it and it was all wrong but it just felt so Right.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I wrapped both my hands around his neck and kissed him back. His eyes went wide then narrow again, he then tried to slip his tongue in my mouth but I was teasing him by not letting him.

Then out of nowhere he gently squeezed my butt then I gasp alittle in the kiss which gave his tongue a entrance in my mouth. And all I could do was moan and press my body closer against him.

Logan P.O.V

As I was kissing Louise I couldn't help but notice how soft and warm her lips feels. To my surprise, she wrapped both her arms around my neck. I tried to slip my tongue in her mouth but she wouldn't let me.

Then a bright idea came into my mind💡.

I gently squeezed her butt that made her gasp alittle. I took this chance to slip inside her and once I did she just moaned and pressed her body close to mine.

No one P.O.V

Going deep into the kiss, Logan picked Louise up while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Logan pushed Louise against the glass door of the restaurant and pressed their bodies closer together. But before they could go any further into the kiss, they heard the sound of motorcycles coming. Then Louise pushed Logan off of her and began to fix herself while saying-

"It's gang, oh god it's the gang"

"Wha- what's wrong Louise?!?" Logan asked panicking.

"You have to hide, if he finds you with me he's gonna kill you!" she said a bit worried.

"Who you're boyfriend? What was his name again 'Ear'?" he asked Louise.

"Earl his name is Earl, Logan" she said before letting out a giggle while pushing Logan into a ally.

"I love it when you laugh, you have the most cutest laugh ever." he said in a dreamy tone.

"Shut up and hide already" Louise said while blushing hard.

All Logan did was chuckle at her before hiding in the ally.

"Hey Louise, you ready to rob that store today???" yelled one of the boys in the gang.

"Of course I am!😀" Louise said full of excitement before going on her motorcycle and rode of after she gave Logan one last glance.

As she rode off both Logan and Louise couldn't get that kiss out of their heads. It was a kiss they will Never forget.