Chapter 2

Logan P.O.V
"I DID IT!!! I'm done with college, I own a company, I was number 1 in my class, and I can head back to my old town" I thought to myself.

"Hey Logan, can we go to that burger place? I am STARVING!!!!" My friend Jacob said. "Seriously you want to go there? Out of ALL the restaurants in this town you choose to eat there?" I said back to him.

"Come on Logaaannn......" he whined.
I looked over to my friend Scotty and his stomach growled.

"Ugh, FINE!" I said as I rolled my eyes at them while I started heading to that burger place.

~Time Skip~
"Hey Mister B." I said as I walked through the doors in between Jacob and Scotty.

"Logan! It's great to see you again😊" Linda said in her usual happy tone.
"So how are you sweetie?" She asked

But before I could answer, Scotty and Jacob explained for me which left me blushing 😌.

"That's GREAT 😀" She said happily.
"So how are the belcher kids?" I asked while looking through the menu.

"Oh, well.... Tina is at college in New York. And Gene is at college here and is still the same but more serious in his music career. And for Louise......She..." but before she could finish her sentence she burst in tears😧

"Are you okay Linda?" I asked worried about her and Louise.
"I'm fine it's just that Louise...isn't my little girl anymore. Ever since she meant the gang she just been... Well NOT her!!!" She answered still crying.

"What do you mean?" I asked her but before she could reply, I heard "AHH" When I looked outside I saw a biker gang do awesome but very dangerous tricks. And that's when I realized one of them was.....LOUISE!?!

That's all I got for now if you guys want me to make more chapters then just comment and vote below.

I don't really have anything planned so I have all day to write more

P.S. I just feel like this song goes well with this chapter

Bye😀