XI

🌳

"Buttercup, do you wanna go to the park?" Josh asks as he walks into Tyler's playroom. Tyler jumps up from the floor running over to Josh and hugging him.

"Yes daddy, can we please go on the swings," Tyler asks as he looks up at Josh while hugging him. Josh nods picking Tyler up and carrying him to the door.

"We just have to put your shoes on then we can go," Josh tells Tyler as he sets him on the bench and slides the vans on Tyler's small feet. Josh quickly puts his shoes on.

"Can I have a piggyback ride daddy?" Tyler asks as he sits on the bench. Josh bends down in front of the bench as Tyler hops on his back and wraps his arms around his neck. Josh grabs Tyler's legs and holds onto them tightly as they leave the house and head towards the park.

When they arrive at the park Tyler hops off Josh's back and runs towards the swings. Josh follows after sitting on the swing next to his.

"Can you push me daddy?" Tyler asks as he tries to move his swing. Josh gets up and pushes Tyler's swing as high as he can. Tyler screams and giggles as he swings back and forth high in the air.

Tyler's swing slowly comes to a stop and he hops off. Tyler walks to where Josh is sitting and crawls on his lap straddling him. Tyler holds onto Josh as he starts to move his legs getting the swing to move back and forth.

Josh kisses the top of Tyler's head as the swing moves. Tyler looks up making pouty lips silently asking for a kiss. Josh complies and kisses Tyler on the lips.

Tyler wanted more and pushes more into the kiss. Josh lets go of the swing and grabs Tyler's hips lightly. Forgetting they were on a swing they lose balance. Josh falls backwards with Tyler on top of him.

"Ompfh," Josh says as he hits the ground. Tyler lays on top of Josh hugging him.

"Owww," Tyler whimpers as the swing comes back and hits him in the back of the head. Josh pulls Tyler to his chest and gently rubs his head.

Josh slides out from under the swing and picks Tyler back up. Josh starts to walk home as he carries Tyler. Tiny tears fall from Tyler's eyes as he rubs his head.

"Want to go take a bath kitten?" Josh asks Tyler as they step into the house. Tyler nods his head and Josh carries him up to the bathroom.