IX

🙈🙉

"Daddy can we play a game," Tyler asks Josh as he sits on top of his desk. Josh pushes back his chair and moves Tyler onto his lap. Tyler turns and looks at Josh making his begging face waiting for Josh's answer.

"What kind of game do you wanna play pumpkin?" Josh asks Tyler. Tyler sits looking up at the ceiling thinking. Josh patiently waits for Tyler's answer as he rubs his thighs.

"I wanna play hide and seek daddy," Tyler exclaims as he shakes from excitement. "I wanna hide first then you can come and find me."

"Whatever you want pumpkin, daddy is gonna count to 30 then look for you," Josh tells Tyler. Tyler nods and hops off Josh's lap running out of the room. Josh covers his eyes as he counts to 30 out loud so Tyler can hear.

Once Tyler gets downstairs he heads into the living room going towards the coat closet. Tyler slowly opens the door shuffling inside and closing the door. He scoots back into the corner of the closet, pulling coats in front of him. He hears Josh say 30 and waits for Josh to find him.

"Pumpkin, I'm gonna come and find you now," Josh says as he leaves the room and heads downstairs into the living room. Josh looks under all the blankets looking for Tyler. Josh then heads to the closet and opens the door seeing nothing. As Josh closes the closet again he hears a quiet giggle and a gasp. Josh smirks as he slowly opens the closet door again.

"Pumpkin are you in the closet?" Josh asks as he pushes the coats to one side. Josh looks down to see Tyler huddled in the corner of the closet. Josh smiles as he sees Tyler pout down in the corner.

"Damn it daddy," Tyler says as he looks down at his toes. A terrified look washing over his face as he realizes what he just said. Tyler looks up to Josh and sees that he heard it too.

"Pumpkin what did you just say to me. I told you that is not the way you should be speaking. I might have to punish you later for being a bad boy," Josh tells Tyler. Tyler slowly crawls out of the closet and sits on the couch. Josh walks over and joins Tyler on the couch.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean to say it," Tyler explains to Josh. Josh nods and pats Tyler's head pulling him onto his lap.

"I know you didn't baby, but don't think you aren't still gonna get punished later."