I

A dark rainy day for Jim . Being soaked with the relentless rain wasn't Jim's main problem . The fact that Jim caught his girlfriend with his enemy Travis was the stinger that got him . Now standing on top of the roof where asked out his girlfriend , Jim suddenly felt as if he lost his whole world within a minute . Days before , Jim finally was starting to get away from his depression . Three straight years , Jim would be in a depressive loop and always remained sad inside . It was as if Jim was living in a depressive nightmare until his girlfriend arrived . It all started when Jim was at the library searching for a book identical to how he'd been feeling . Searching through the aisles he came across a girl who was searching for books in the same aisle . Feeling nervous , Jim tried not to sweat while still looking for books . The girl caught on and simply burst out laughing . Surprisingly , Jim chuckled a few laughs as well . A few laughs later  and a long one hour conversation  made the two close and interested in one another . Jim so nervous but feeling proud while the two walked near the front of the library , asked the girl out on a date . The girl nodded . The girl then tapped Jim on the shoulder and asked . "Don't you want to know my name ?" Jim made an embarrassing expression and asked the girl for her name . The girl's name was Jen . Weeks later , the two hit it off great and was now going every place in Tensville . Coffeeshops , movie theaters , ice cream shops , and even botanical gardens is where Jim and Jen went . Jim felt happy and had a sense of hope . Jen was happy as well and enjoyed the ride of being in a new relationship . Other times when the two were busy . Jen would talk to " guy friends " at the bar and get acquainted . Little did Jim know that Jen would be the local pass around . Then on the disastrous day . Jim was going to surprise Jen . But before Jim could reach Jen, he witnessed her kissing his enemy Travis . Feeling deep depression and a dropped stomach Jim screamed to the top of his lungs . " Oh God!!!" Travis and Jen both looked . Jim then ran away and went to a roof for some "air" Jim would now feel the helping rain fall right on his body . Jim didn't care for the rain , since he was in the mud . An idea popped in Jim's  mind. Jim starting sprinting towards he edge of  the roof . A cop from below seen Jim about to jump and shouted . " Don't jump !" Jim ignored the advice and jumped . Jim was becoming thankful since he was going to die . At least he thought he were going to die . Then ten seconds later , Jim landed in the police officer's hands . Feeling stumped Jim just closed his eyes . The police placed Jim into the police car and rode off to the mental hospital . There , Jim was treated , sedated , and constantly monitored . And to think that Jim was finally starting to get outside his dark hole but then he witnesses Jen with his old enemy becoming very friendly with one another . Jim was planning to take his girlfriend on a beautiful resort and give her a promise ring . Jim now being the mud on the hospital bed shaking his head at the rain outside .