Ch. 6

" Alex! Food, really? Can I at least get a response from you?"
" Nope."
" Why?"
" I have nothing to say."
" But you always have something to say!!"I exclaim angrily blowing air out of my nose.
" Yeah, but not to some..."
" Some what?"
" Never mind. Just ignore it. Let's go get food." He just realized he dug his hole.
" NO! DYLAN!! WE CAN'T GET FOOD!! WE HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS; WE HAVE BEEN BEST FRIENDS FOR GOSH KNOWS HOW LONG!!"
" I WILL NOT HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH SOME FAG!!"
" AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH!! WHO WAS THE ONE WHO STAYED UP TIL THREE IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU CRIED WHEN YOUR PET BIRD DIED? WHO WAS THE FIRST ONE TO SHOW UP AND COMFORT YOU WHEN YOUR GRANDMOTHER PASSED? WHO WAS THEN ONE WHO MISSED PLAYING THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR YOU WHEN YOU BROKE YOUR LEG AND COULDN'T PLAY BECAUSE THEY KNEW YOU DID NOT WANT TO BE ALONE EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID IT WAS OKAY??!!" Silence. The silence was louder than our screaming.
"....you...." a low mumble with two stray tears was all he could muster.
" Say it again. Louder." My voice starting to crack with how deep I dropped it and trying to hold back tears.
" YOU!" He screamed then kissed me.
He. Freaking. Kissed. Me. Psycho-homophobic-bipolar-best friend say what? He pulled away. Not me.
" You just..."
"NO....I didn't."
"Yes you did."
" Shut up."
" You are in denial."
" Shut up." I'm playing with fire here.
" Stop this, and let us talk about-"
" I SAID SHUT UP!!"
Boom! My door busted open. Dad.