Hold tight

"No i have not, But that does not give you any reason to slack off. I dont want you to die out there bella, You dont know just how bad those night ones are. You weren't old enough to remember how brutally your mother and father were killed. I was your dads bestfriend and if i hadnt been there to hide you, You would have had the same fate as them. Death." His voice was a deep husky one and i let out a deep breath. I was only 5. Of course i wouldn't remeber. I glanced over at brad and watched as he stared at the wall infront of him uncomfortably. Brad was 22, I was aware of the fact that he was 5 years older than me but it seemed like he was the only thing keeping me from going insane. We weren't officially dating, but we were much more than just friends. No one really approved of our relationship, but that didnt matter to me. It seemed to bother brad alot, i could see it in his eyes. I dont understand why.

"Ok. Fine. Whatever" I grumbled and threw my hands up in the air, surrendering. "I'll train until its time, warden" I glared at him. It was so tempting to use my mind levitation powers and make it fly across the room so it would hit kurt in the face, but i couldn't. I knew he was looking out for me. "Great. I will leave you alone, but brad you know whats expected of you. Don't do something you know you will regret. Keep your mind only on her training." He gave brad a murderous look and it took all the nerve i had not to levitate that bag. Kurt left the training room and me and brad were left alone once more. I turned to brad and smiled. "Where were we?" I grinned and reached up to wrap my hands around his neck but brad grabbed my wrists.

"Bell don't. As much as i uhh, uhm, like you, We can't continue doing this. You know everyone hates me because they think im taking advantage of you." The words peirced my heart, he couldnt even say he liked me without stuttering. I tilted my head and stared at him. "Why do you care so much what everyone thinks? Why cant we just do what we want?" I asked, frustrated.

"Because this isnt what i want bell! You think i like walking around and everyone glaring at me down here? There's only about a hundred of us here but it still hurts to be judged by everyone of them. You're so young. So so young. I cant do this" He looked at me as if he waited for me to understand but i just grew frustrated. I ripped my wrists from out of his grasp and stepped back from him.

"Fine, Then do what you want." I growled and turned around punching the other punching bag behind me. "Dont be like that bell, we'r friends still right? I can still help you train?" He walked over to my side and smiled at me, but the more he acted like this was fine, the more it angered me and the more my punches seemed to damage the bag.

"No, No you cant." I replied calmly. He stared at me with slight confusion and i stopped punching the bag and stared back. "Why not?" He asked, and licked his bottom lip, sign of nervousness. "Because you, brad johnson, have just been fired" I smiled at him before i walked over to the end of the wall, picked up my bag and headed out towards my wing in the facility. My feet echoed throughout the empty hall and i bit my lip. This was not how i planned this day to go. I mean, its not like i am a child? Im almost 18 for fucks sake. Why couldn't everyone see that? If they were going to send me out on a mission back to the world humans once owned then why couldn't they accept me for an adult? I opened my room door and slammed it shut behind me, My gun lay on my bed, full loaded. I stared at it, What i wouldnt give to put a bullet straight through brad's handsome face. I threw my bag to the side and flopped down on my bed. If they couldn't even accept me for my relationship with brad how could they accept me for the freak i am? The girl with weird mind problems. Maybe that was why they were sending me out to the night one's world, to get me killed.

It did kind of make sense, I mean they all voted me to go out there. All except kurt of course, he fought for me, but the majority of the humans had already voted and he was greatly out numbered. I was actually really excited to go out and see this world the rest of the people down here are afraid too even talk about. How bad could it be? Of course i hated the night one's for what they did to my parents and to my world but couldn't we do something instead of just hiding down here? I looked at the clock and saw it was already 9:30, my muscles were exhausted and so was i. I quickly dove under my covers and my eye's instantly shut.