Hold tight

"You have to punch it as if that bag just killed a liter of puppies" I pulled back my arm and
punched the punching back with all my might, it flew into the air and landed across the room. I bent over and gasped, trying to catch my breath. "You're doing great bell. You just have to put your mind power with your physical power and you can be unstoppable." Brad placed his hand on my back and i grinned. Brad better be glad he was excelling in looks because the man barely had 2 brain cells. I reached up and laced my hands around his neck.

"Well my mind powers and my physical powers want to kiss you very-" I pressed my chest aginst his "-very bad" I softly brushed my lips aginst his just enough for him to get distracted, he grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You really are something, bella banks" He whispered and kissed me back harder. I ran my fingers up his neck to his hair,and tangled my hands in it. I could feel him adjust his body and he was pressed even closer to me.

"That will be quite enough." A stern voice made us jump apart and i blushed when i saw it was Kurt. Kurt was a big headed idiot who thought he controlled the place and felt like he could tell me what to do. The sad part was, Kurt was my gauridan so he could tell me what to do. "I did not assign you Mr.Johnson so you could be trained with your tounge. Bell, You have to stay focused. You need to get your training done before next week." Kurt's eye's saddened and as much as i hated his attitude, He cared for me, and i had to love him for that.

Next week. Next week was when i had to come out of my hiding place and face reality, literally. It wasn't the fact that i hated people, it was the fact that people.. Were no longer human. They were animals, starving for human blood, and next week i would have to come out of the ground and fight them to find other humans. When i say 'come out of the ground' i mean it. Years ago, When the night ones, or night walkers, we have all sorts of names for them, came out of hiding and nearly killed all the humans, turning them into night one's also, The humans that were left surviving built an underground facility called the Caplin's corporation. It's a very well organzied little city but it was underground, thankfully it is very secure also. The night ones know about us, but they cant find our location. The only reason the corporation would even let me out from the underground facility is because there is a chance there are still humans in the town above us. And we needed all the humans we could find.

"Kurt, I have been training non stop for a month! Cut me some slack here! and leave brad out of this, I can have relationships with who i want." I know my tone and defiant rebellious attitude was only going to piss him off even more but i really didnt care anymore.

"Bella, Please. You're only 17 don't act like you're an adult. I still have authority over you, and i say you need to focus one hundred and ten percent on the training." Kurt's eyes were on fire now and he took a few more steps inside the room, as if that mattered. "Why do you have to be like this? I already am good at training. And have you forgotten i also have mind powers or whatever the fuck they are." I raised my eyebrow at him and watched as his sighed in frustration.

I'm not some kind of witch or whatever but kurt told me when i was born, i was born with some kind of disfunction in my brain. My parents worked in a lab facility and they had just invented some kind of chemical that they thought could help me. I wasn't the first one to try it, but when they injected it into me, it bonded with my blood and made me.. More inhuman. I had double the strength most people wouldn't, I had mind tricks too. Whenever i concentrated hard enough on an object, i could make it fly across the room or i could levitate it. It would exhauste me of course, make me dissy and sometimes make me faint but it really was impressive. I was still ordianry, i was just a bit different and like a much better upgraded version of a human. After my parents saw what the chemical stuff did to me, they were shocked. It could have been a worldwide expirement except when they tried it on other people, it didn't do anything except heal their wounds, if they had any.