Chapter 8

Elijah didn't want to leave Mia's side but he need some advice with this one. He gently unwrapped himself from her and get clothes on and force himself out of the room, what they did was so hot and powerful just being around the same energy as her makes him aroused. In a flash he was in the living room where no other then Uncle Max was up siting in the rocking chair in front of the fireplace looking at it. He must have sensed his presence because soon she looked up from what she was doing.

"What have you done this time?"

"And what makes you think I have done anything?"

"Hummour me, please."

Elijah tooked a breath and let it out. "Red and I have finally mated."

"Well that's brilliant news! Was she surprised when you told her about us?"

"About that, I didn't tell her."

Uncle Maxs stared into his eyes and they where angry.

"How much does she know Elijah?"

"That, I don't know"

He site up out of the chair and pushing Elijah in to a wall and stare angrily into his eyes.

"HAVE YOU REALISED WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO THE POOR CHILD! NOW SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO COPE WITH EVERYTHING AS WELL ADJUST TO IT!"

"Now Uncle, remeber your place, I am still the king so you will watch what you say to me! I know what I did was bad, I'm already angry at myself about it but I couldn't control myself any longer, and she couldn't either. The bond grown too strong too quickly makeing her heat to start. This is why I've come to you; I realy need your help please."

"There are something we can do."

"And want is that." Elijah ask knowing want his Uncle is thinking is not good.

"Oh, you well see." His Uncle said with a grin that scared Elijah. Letting him go from the wall.

"But I need to tall her want is going on. She won't be able to bare being apart from me for so long."

"Then for now be there for her and comfort her and keep her calm as possible. Now get back to her before she finds you're gone."

Elijah thanked His Uncle and flashed backed to his beautiful mate. He quickly climbed back in with Red wrapping his arms around her once more.