Part 23

The next morning •

I went to the gym and worked out before the gig. I had 5 hours to get ready and be there. I worked up to my playlist for a 2 hours . Then I went to the Starbucks and the hotel. I ordered something for me and malak. I got his favorite and mine . I took it to our room which we will be here until tomorrow morning. I walked and he was watching tv. I gave him his stuff and we watched a movie . By the time the movie was over I had to get dressed I put on the 1st outfit on.

 By the time the movie was over I had to get dressed I put on the 1st outfit on

When I was done it was 5 so I had to leave now . I grabbed my stuff and said bye to malak and went to the 1sr floor. This is our last day at the hotel because I want to go home . When I got outside I seen a sign with my name on. I knew it was my ride to the modeling shoot. I got in the car and it had all my favorites in there and a note .

Dear Paris,

You are now on the way to your first photo shoot and I hope u the best .

Love , Malak

That was so sweet of him. We got there and a about a hour which seemed like forever. We pulled up and I went in.
A older lady came to me and welcomed me .
" good morning...you will be on floor 22 . " she said with a smile.
" thanks ! " I said as I walked away.

SKIP TO AFTER THE MODELING SHOOT ~ at hotel

Paris pov~  we ending early because we got done fast. So I just came back to the hotel. I went to me and Malaks room so we can have a night together before we leave . I walked in the room and heard moans coming from the bed room. I tied my hair up just in case I have to fight a bihhh! I put on my sneakers and went in the room and I see him with a girl . I pulled the girl off of him and started hitting her . Then I let her rest and went to him and started to hit him because why he do that if were about to have a baby together .
" we about to have a baby and this is what u do ?" I said I started to calm down and stop hitting him .
" I never loved u ... I just wanted your money!" He said with a smirk on his face .
I kicked him where the sun don't shine .
I grabbed my stuff and kicked her in the face and walked out . I would have burned the hotel room down but the other people don't need to die because of him. I got in my car and pulled off and went to MY house .i changed the locks just in case he tried to come in. He didn't pay so I can do what ever I want to MY house . I called the doctor and set up a time for me to come tomorrow. I had to be there at 11am so now it's late so I'm going to sleep . I have a big day tomorrow .

Authors note ~ aye wassup y'all! Long time no see. A lot as happen since I last updated . But the book is at 6k reads so 😝. But should I keep this book going? Comment for me 😊 but see ya ✌🏽️