Part 4

Jadenpov•

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling my name. I got up did my morning routine . I got in the shower and got dress. Once I was done,I told my mom I love her and I was leaving. She said ok and I left. I started to walk to Starbucks so I could get me and Paris
our favorite drink. It's not the far from the school. Once I got their it wasn't that many people there
So it was quick. Once I got to the cashier she was looking at me hard. After a few seconds she took my order. I got 2 strawberry frappés with whip cream and caramel. It might sound nasty but it is good. She gave me my order number and I waited. After a few minutes my order number was called. I got them and once I got over their the girl tried to give me her phone number but I told her I had a girlfriend. I begin to walk to school. After a few minutes I was there and I seen Paris waiting for me. I walked up to her .

Jaden- hey bae
Paris-hey
Jaden-I got you something!
Paris-what? Starbucks?
Jaden-how did you know?
Paris-I seen you walking up with a Starbucks cup then when you seen me you put it behind your back
Jaden-dang! But I got you our favorite *he gave it to her*
Paris-thanks bae
Jaden- no problem
Paris-lets go in before we are late
Jaden-we have 20 minutes left
Paris-I'm cold
Jaden-it is hot but take my jacket
Paris-I want to go in*baby voice*
Jaden-ok

Jadenpov• she is acting weird. I don't know why though because she is never was to be early in the school but I'm just going to roll with her. But I'm going to find out what's wrong with her.

Paris pov•

I have been getting weird text and calls and I don't want to tell jaden because he will go crazy. I just feel like someone is watching me and I'm thinking about starting homeschool because I'm to scared to be outside right now. Jaden can't find out about this at all.

??? Pov•

I will get Paris and jaden can't stop me. Paris is starting to get the hint that I'm on to her but she doesn't know who I am so what can she do.
I will get her and kill her. I will do anything to kill her. She doesn't have that long so she better in joy the time she has . My plan is working . Next she needs to start homeschooling then.....

Hope you liked the update!! I'm on spring break so I can update more. But what do you think will happen next? Who is it? Why do they want to kill her? Will jaden find out?
Maybe most of your questions and answers will be answered in the next chapter. But thanks for reading my book.

Remember to
Like
Comment
Follow

Hope you have a wonderful day!