Marry Me

Tammy

I woke up with the incredible urge to vomit, so I did. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom releasing everything in my stomach. I felt my hair being pulled back and my back being rubbed. Although I was emptying my guts, a smile fell upon my face. This man right here is the love of my life. Even though this is the simplest gesture it means so much.💗

Larry: ~Kneeling down, giving her a cup of water ~ Here baby rinse your mouth out.

After rinsing my mouth. Larry helped me to my feet and wrapped me in his arms. I didn't really understand why at the moment until he pulled away smiling at me.

Larry: Good morning baby. Today I plan to put the biggest smile on your face.

" Good morning love. I told you that you don't have to go through any trouble. All I need is you, nothing more, nothing less." I said kissing his plump lips.

Larry: ~picking her up bridal style and carrying her and placing her in the bed~ Oh no. Today is when I'm going to start making you the happiest woman in the world. You are going to be my wife and it's my job to make sure that you are happy. That you know and feel how much I love you everyday. I know that I hurt you and baby I promise on my life that I will try my absolute best not to do it again. I love you.

He is killing me right now. My eyes began to tear up as I grabbed face and pecked his lips.

" I am so in love with you. It's funny how when we went to Hawaii, I told Liv that she didn't have to worry about me and Skyy because you were coming with Lilo and that I was just going to pretend that we were a married couple on a family vacation with our kids. Now look at us. Engaged and me pregnant. Who would have thunk it.🤔🤔

Larry: After the baby is born, we will make that a tradition. Come on lets sneak out and go home.

"Home?"

Larry: Yeah, home. To my, I mean our condo. We'll move your things in next week. We'll leave a note for Liv and Lau and come back tomorrow to give them the good news. I just want this to be our day.

With that being said. We got dressed and slipped out without them knowing.

Later that evening

We were back at his, I mean our condo after being out all damn day. I ran me a hot bubble bath and just soaked for a hour. Liv had been calling all day asking all kinds of questions. I just told her that we would be over first thing in the morning. After my bath I took a quick shower to rinse off and the got out dried myself, applied moisturizer to my body and got dressed in a little white sleeveless dress.

I could smell the aroma of food and my stomach started to yell at me, reminding me that I had very little to eat today

I could smell the aroma of food and my stomach started to yell at me, reminding me that I had very little to eat today. Making my way downstairs I could here music playing. When I walked into the living room my face lit up at the sight before me.

 When I walked into the living room my face lit up at the sight before me

This man is incredible. There were roses everywhere. The room smells so good. The words Marry Me were spelled out in white roses standing across the table. I went to turn around to go find Larry only to see him on bended knee waiting for me to turn around.

Larry: ~looking up at her~I thought that I was in love. I thought that I had all I needed. I really didn't give marriage a thought until you. It's not just because your carry our baby. It's because of you. You have made me see and feel what being in love is like. You support me and love my daughter. I adore you. You make my heart smile and I want to do the same for you for the rest of our lives. So, baby please do me the honor of marrying me. ~showing her the ring~

I felt like my face was about to break from how hard I was smiling

I felt like my face was about to break from how hard I was smiling. I didn't get to help him pick out the ring. He made me wait in the car. This ring is beautiful. Liv is going to be so jealous.😀

Not wanting to make him wait any longer.

" Yes, I would love to marry you"

He put this amazing ass ring on my finger and kissed me with love and hunger. When we pulled away I could see nothing but lust in his eyes. I guess dinner is gonna have to wait. I'm going to make love to my future right now.