Mr. Wrong

Olivia

I don't know what I'm thinking. He clearly just wants one thing and he won't be getting it from me tonight.

Tammy: ~pulling out a grey fitted dress and black thigh high boots~
You should wear this and these. Its casual yet sexy. He's going to be foaming at the mouth. You might even get you some.

Olivia: Now that's exactly what I'm not going to do. I know his M.O. I'm just going for dinner and that's it. No extras.

I went to take a quick shower. After I got out and moisturized my body I pulled my hair back into a simple pony tail and applied a little makeup. It was almost at the two hour mark and my phone buzz.

Tammy: It's Laurent, he just texted wanting the address. I'll send it. ~walking into the bedroom ~ Ok he should be on his way. Me and the little critter leaving now. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon when we come and get you for the workshop.

I gave her a hug and kissed my baby. After they left my nerves set in. Ok Liv, it's just dinner a little talking and that's it. My phone buzzes again and it was laurent saying that he should be here in 20 minutes. I got dressed and waited in the living room. Just as he promised, there was a knock on my door. I walked slowly not wanting to seem eager. Opening the door I was met with the most gorgeous man that I have ever laid eyes on. He had on all white. Looking like a Greek God. Just dinner Liv. Don't give in to this sinful temptation.

Olivia: ~smiling~ Hello there. You look nice. ~stepping aside allowing him to come in~

Laurent: ~looking at her up and down with a lustful smirk~ Hi. Wow, you look beautiful. Maybe we should just stay here. I don't know if I want anybody else looking at you. ~playfully pouting~

Olivia: Well that wouldn't be fare. Then I wouldn't be able to show you off.

What the hell am I saying. Stop flirting.

Olivia: ~walking to the table to grab her things~ So, where are we going tonight.

Laurent: It's a surprise. You'll like it. ~grabbing her hand and walking out the door~

He opened my door to an all white Range Rover and buckled me in. Sweet. Once he got in, he picked up my hand a placed a kiss on it.
Then drove off. We pulled into the valet at the Four Seasons Hotel. See, this is what I was afraid of. Valet opened our doors and we got out. Laurent walked around to me and grabbed my hand walking us into the hotel. I was so apprehensive as we approached the elevator.

Olivia: I thought we were going to dinner.~entering the elevator with him~

Laurent: We are. We're having dinner in my room.

I knew it. That's all he wanted. I feel like a fool. We made it to his floor and walked to his room. He opened the door and let me walk in first. I must admit the room was beautiful. He surely had the mood set. Lighting was low. Music was playing. A table set for two right in front of the bed. Clearly someone did this right before we got here.

Olivia: This is beautiful Laurent, but I was expecting us to go to a restaurant.

Laurent: I wanted to be alone together. No distractions. Dinner should be up in about a hour. Would you like some champagne?

He walked over to a bar area where there was a ice bucket and a bottle resting in it. He pulled the bottle out and popped the top. Bring the bottle over I noticed that it was Ace of Spades. That is a little over $200 bottle of champagne.  Oh yeah, he really wants some ass tonight. He poured me a glass and returned the bottle. By the time he walked back to me, I had downed my entire glass.

Oliver: Can I have some more.

Laurent chuckled and grabbed the bottle, pouring me another glass. I downed that one to.

Laurent: Are you ok? You seem a little nervous. ~pouring her another glass~

I took a sip this time and walked over to the window. New York is really beautiful at night.

Olivia: Um, yes I'm fine. The champagne is really good.

I could feel him standing up behind me. I took another sip and another. Between the champagne and this man being this close to me is making me feel some kinda way. My body was getting hot and he smelled so damn good. Keep it together Liv.

Laurent: ~whispering in her ear~
We're going to be here for a while. Why don't you get comfortable. Come and sit down on the sofa and I'll help you take off your boots. No need to keep them on right now.~ guiding her to the sofa~

I sat down. Laurent kneeled in front of me a proceeded to pull my boot off. His hands started at my thigh and he smoothly pulled the leather down. Once completely removed he removed the other boot the same exact way while keeping complete eye contact with me. He rubbed my feet then stood up and place my boots off to the side.

Olivia: Can I ask you a question?

Laurent: Sure, you can ask me anything. ~sitting down beside her~

Olivia: Do you do this often? I mean, when you ask women out is this the normal thing for you to do? Bring them to your hotel suite. Set up romantic dinners. Offer them expensive champagne?

Laurent: ~smiling and laughing a little~  No, normally by now, I would have them sitting on, or bent over something screaming my name. If you wanna know the truth.

Olivia: Well, what so different tonight? The only thing you've done so far, is take my boots off.

Laurent: Yeah so far, but the night is still young.

There was a knock at the door. The food was here. Room service came in and set our food up. Laurent tipped him and closed the door. Walking to me he reached for my hand and guided me to my seat, pulling it out for me. Such a gentleman. He grabbed the champagne and placed it on the table, but not before refilling my glass. As the evening went on we talked about everything. His career, family and future goals. We also talked about school for me and Skylar. We were now back on the sofa and I had a very good buzz. The television was on but I couldn't concentrate on it being as though Mr. Touchy Feely had his hands on my thighs. Before I could respond he had crashed his lips into mine. His tongue began to lick at my bottom lip. I parted my lips and his tongue attacked mine. I was so caught up I didn't realize that he had removed his shirt and his pants were undone.

His hands were now roaming further up my thighs as his fingers came in contact with my clit. My body was on fire as he pulled my panties to the side and inserted one finger into me and then another. I couldn't control my moans as he pumped his fingers in and out.

Laurent: ~moaning against her lips~ You getting so wet for me and you are super tight. Can I taste you.

My brain had shut down. I couldn't think straight. It has been so long since I've been with anyone. Between school and my daughter I had know time. He pulled his fingers out and I was soooo disappointed until he got down on his knees in front of me. He pulled me to the edge of the sofa and ripped my panties completely off. Throwing my legs over his shoulders, he licked me like he was licking melting ice cream that was dripping from his cone. My orgasm hit me so hard I had tears in my eyes. He didn't stop either. He then pushed my legs up until they touched the back of the sofa and I grabbed my ankles as he continued his assault in my pussy. When that next orgasm hit me, I blackout. I came to as Laurent was laying me down in the bed and crawling between my legs.

********************************

The sun was shining right in my eyes and my head was spinning.  I felt and enormous amount of pain in the lower part of my body. I went to sit up but was anchored down by a heavy arm. Turning my head I see a very naked Laurent laying behind me and that's when I noticed that I was naked too. Shit. What did I do?