6. How You Met

Mario: He was in the middle of making a musical.ly in the hotel lobby. You were waiting for your parents to finish getting checked in and saw what he was doing. You thought it would be funny to video bomb him so you did. You got closer to him and started doing weird movements in the background, and he noticed you and started laughing, making you laugh even harder. After he was done and you two were highly amused, you introduced yourselves to one another and the rest is history.

Julian: You and your friends decided that it was a nice day out to go around your city and catch some Pokemon on the new game that everyone obsessed over. While you guys were walking you felt your phone vibrate and saw a Charizard nearby. Extremely excited, you stop short in your tracks and yell to your friends that you found a Pokemon. You open up your camera and from your mobile screen you see a boy. He turns around with a smile and a silly pose. Laughing, you take a picture of him and save it, making sure to catch the Pokemon right after. When you're done you put your phone down and Julian ask you if you caught it. After replying to him, you two introduce yourselves and you invite him to catch more Pokemon with your friends. You two winded up taking silly pictures of each other with Pokemon all day.

Jovani: It was two in the morning and your family was sound asleep but you were wide awake. The conditioner was booming, practically making you freeze. Watching TV became boring after a while and you felt the need to go for a walk so thats exactly what you did. You tried to be as silent as you could as you searched around the room for the room key. Once you found it, you somehow successfully snuck out of the hotel room. The hallways creep you out at this hour, especially since it was completely silent and dark out. You decided to go down to the pool in your pajama shorts and plain tee. When you reached your destination, you take off your shoes and sit on the edge of the pool, dipping and soon swaying your feet in the water back and forth. You were in a deep thought when you heard people's voices outside of the pool room. You look in the direction of the sounds and see a group of boys walking down the hall. You shrug it off and continue kicking your feet until you hear the door open a few moments later. When you look up it's one of the boys that was passing by. He came up to you with a smile and asked if he could join you. You replied, agreeing only if he promised not to push you in. Once he did, you two introduced yourselves and talked until the break of dawn. It felt as if you two known each other forever and after you exchanged numbers, you hoped that'd be the case.

Jonas: You weren't going to let your friends kill your vibe at Six Flags. This was your third time being here and you were ready to finally go on the Superman rollercoaster. Your friends, thinking otherwise, bailed out on the ride last minute but that wasn't going to stop you. You got in line and waited. About two minutes later, a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes stands next to you. You don't really care and start to ignore him like you'd do any stranger. After a while, the line barely moved and your feet began to get tired. You decide to jump on the railing and sit there as you waited. The blonde haired boy jumps on the railing next to you. You look at him and he smiles, telling you that sitting on the railings was a good idea and his feet were tired. You two wind up talking and you tell him how your friends chose not to come on the ride with you. He reassured you that he would sit next to you and that made you feel a bit better. You two finally got on the ride and you enjoyed every moment of it. You both snuck back in line away from your friends so you can ride the rollercoaster again, and this time you didn't mind the wait. It just gave you more time to talk to your new friend, Jonas.

(A/N sorry for not editing to change all the stories into second person. I'm too lazy and probably the only one who noticed...anyway carry on.)