Crimes on me

After reaching our room in pure silence, we found Avalon standing in front of the room door trying to open it up.
"Where have you been?" She said angrily while walking towards us and staring at me. I was trying to avoid eye contact but I bet my stares were winning.
"At the beach" Aaron said unlocking the room door and entering as we followed.
"And why is that?" Avalon replied stopping him from walking using her two fingers that are tapping on his chest.
"Avalon, what's you're problem?" He said pushing her fingers away from his chest.
"Nothing. It's just that my boyfriend was with his ex." She sarcastically replied with a bitchy smile revealing her dimples
"Seems like you're my ex now" he winked at her with his BADASS smirk "we'll talk about it tomorrow. Leave"
WHAT THE FUCK. IS HE PROPOSING TO ME!
stop dreaming girl. Or let's say keep dreaming.
All I was doing is standing there with my jaw dropped on the floor. What could've she done anyways?
After she left, I gave Aaron that 'what's the matter' look and all he replied with is "she's planning on you"
My heart dropped when I heard his sentences. 'She's planning on you'? What does that even mean?
"Aaron, I can't understand you" I said trying to be calm and walking slowly towards him. Bet my face looks like a baked potato now.
His jaw clenched as if I was about to get a paper cut if I touched it . His eyes avoided mine for seconds but then came back to battle mine.
"All what you're going through is my fault" he said looking directly at my eyes. His eyebrows changed looks and I knew Avalon's certain 'plannings' we're going to hurt me.
"Don't say that. You hurt me, but I hurt you too." I said as I was layering my hand slowly around his neck and Hugged him tightly.
He returned it by trapping my waist and pulling me closer.
"You're safer than ever with me"
Authors note:
Hey guys! Thanks for the patience. I'll try to make the chapters longer! Promise.