Unbreathable

I woke up in a bed which was similar, I looked around and found myself in Aaron's bedroom.
I bumped into Someone who was next to me and then I figured out that it's Aaron. Thankfully he didn't wake up.
I was so tired, but I couldn't go back to sleep. Starting at his amazing face made me jealous of Avalon, how come? I unlocked my phone and it was already 1 pm, I got up, went to the bathroom and tied my hair in a bun, washed my face and exited the bathroom. As soon as I opened the door I saw the one and only, Avalon.
"What the fuck are you doing in bed with my boyfriend?" She screamed dragging me and choking me right on the wall
"Leave me a-alone please" I tried to say and then saw  Aaron running towards us and pulled Avalon away hardly.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AVALON!" He said covering me up with his body facing Avalon.  She didn't answer, she was too busy acting all out with her fake tears running down her cheeks, she was probably freaked out from his wild eyes, that are about to eat her up.
"She was sleeping with u baby! How do U except me to react!" She shouted wiping her tears away "oh my god!"
"She's my best friend, I got her here. It's pretty normal for her to sleepover, isn't it?" He said calmly which surprised me.
"Aaron, I want to talk to u privately, please come with me" she asked holding his hand and coming closer
"Wait" he said and turning to me " are you okay?"
"I'm fine..." I said feeling my neck trying to avoid eye contact, which made him touch my chin and lift it up for me to look directly into his eyes. His soft warm fingers made me relaxed, feeling loved.
"It's not your fault" he smiled and then followed Avalon.
As soon as Avalon locked the door,I went downstairs and left the house, wondering where my house keys supposed to be.
Finally, after reaching the house I tried to open the door but it was locked
"Shit why does that have to happen!" I muttered
-calling Aaron-
Aaron: hey lexi
Me: hi..um do u have my front door keys?
Aaron: they're under the pink plant
Me: oh found them! Thank u loads
Aaron: np, whacha doing today?
Me: nothing, why?
Aaron: tonight at 10pm, Avalon, Justin, Danny and I are going bora bora, don't worry we just planned it cupcake!
Me: I can't-
Aaron: I booked u a ticket, it's not ur choice. Get ready at 10, I'll be outside your house, later!