"Release your creative ability wild with this unusual pleasure tape! Keep your significant other bound as the yearning develops! Cover up those sexy bits for an attractive tease!"

"Tie her up, tease her, make her beg for it, and then make her come...got it?" She tries to explain to me, but losing me a little to the picture of this women on the front of the package with this tape across her mouth, hands bound and eyes blindfolded.

"Woah..."

"Okay next," Dinah continues, already noticing my small interest with this object. When I look up next there in her hand, are three dice, two the same, and one a different color. "The scandalous dice."

"Board game?" I raise an eyebrow, about to complain about her childishness until she explains.

"Gosh Camila, you're so innocent it's sickly." She shoves the dice in my hand and I toss em around a bit, looking at them. "The red dice, tells you where you guys are going to have sex...the other two pink ones have different sexual little sexy things that you do to each other."

"Oh that seems easy enough." I shrug.

"...but you can only have sex when both of the dice land on the word." She smirks, making my eyebrows shoot up.

"Oh this is torturous, I'd literally give up and fling them across the room." I joke, receiving a little glare from the Polynesian beauty.

"Me and Mani actually use these so you better fucking not." She warns, before reaching to grab another item from the bag, leaving the dice beside the tape.

"So this, I won't be surprised if you don't get this one by first glance..." She starts, pulling out another plastic contained item.

It was a short sea foam colored silicone toy, several ridges were showcased and there was clearly some sort of motor inside of it.

"Oh, that's a vibrating tongue ring." I say simply, playing with my bracelet. Dinah was looking at me as if I was a lunatic once I raised my head to meet her eyes. "What? Lauren was talking about getting one."

"You guys skipped simple shit, and went to talking about vibrating tongue rings?" She only sighed exasperatedly once I nodded and took the package out of her hand.

"I still want to see what this entails..." I inquire, flipping it over to to find a description.

 "A series of delicate yet grappling edges keeps the tongue vibrator focused and comfortable...Simply hit the simple on-off catch and get their hips shaking as you lap, lick, and lave their hot areas...Have a go at whirling your tongue in circles, sliding forward and backwards-"

"Okay! That's it." She snatches the item away, placing it beside the others. "They'll be here soon, just pick one."

Looking between the three items that lie before me on the table I took each one into consideration deeply. The bondage tape would give me total access to having my hold over Lauren and finally being a little bit more dominant. The dice is a fun way to spark it up by being playful and spontaneous. And the tongue ring is just guaranteed oral pleasure and boy would I love to see how crazy that thing makes her.

So after about the a minute or two of being indecisive I pointed to the one I planned on using, and received a smirk from my best friend as she threw an arm over my shoulder and nodded her head. 

"Nice choice my young grasshopper. Lauren isn't even going to know what hit her tonight."

-

Lauren's POV

"Mani, I already know you're apart of some grand gesture that Camila is putting on for our anniversary, so where are you taking me?"

"Their apartment."