1

Ok so I wrote this book a few months ago and a few months ago I was rlly weird and immature, so the fashion the through chapter 1-17 is rlly horrible & im rlly sorry. 😂

Two years ago

Selena's POV

I woke up and put on:

I did my little makeup and walked out

My mom and dad just shook there heads at me before my brother, Jack, came out.

Jack Gilinsky.

Famous. Popular. You've probley heard of him cause you feed into the media like little fucking mole rats.

I'm a little harsh. Lil weird.

Deal with it.

"Hey Sel, need a ride to school?" Jack fake smiled.

Him and his friends bullied me.

"No" I said with no emotion.

"Are you sure?" He said through his teeth, which were shown through his fake smile.

"Yea." I said going towards the door.

I used to have my natural light brown waist length hair. Friendly. Nice.

Until they started bullying me.

Apparently my hair made me look fatter than I already was.

So I cut it and got an Emo cut and dyed it black with purple highlights. I got peircings and started to go into poems, black, no emotion.

"You didt eat" mom said. "I'm not hungry." I sighed, opening the door.

"I'll walk with you to school" Jack said, running through the door crack right before I closed it.

"Dammit" I mumbled.

He laughed. "You thought you got away" he said, gripping my shoulder and forcing me to walk faster towards his group of friends waiting for him.

They smirked when they saw me.

Damn.

"Why do you hate me?" I said to Jack as we were walking towards them.

He looked at me harshly. "Same reason you hate you" he snapped before shoving me faster.