4-Saturday

Jas

"Come on Bae we gotta get going!" I got Nybear dressed and strapped her into her Baby seat and headed to the garage.

"I'm coming Riles can't find her shoe!" Sky yelled while I put the seatbelt around Nybear's babyseat

"Its in here she left it last night!" I opened up the garage door and waited for them to come downstairs to get in their car so we can go our separate ways

Sky came down with Riles in her arms and strapped her in her carseat and got in the driver seat of her black Porsche I bought her last Christmas.

"So ima text u when we got all the stuff for the party!" I started the car up Nybear and I were riding in my Black Range Rover

"And I'll text you and let you know when were done so we can go to the Trampoline place after!" Sky started up her Porsche and headed out the garage first heading towards the twins house.

I pulled out after her making sure to lock the garage door before leaving to meet up with the guys at the mall.

20 minutes later

Finally made it to the mall I found a parking space closer to the entrance. I unstrapped Nybear and put her in her stroller, locked the car and headed inside where I met the guys in front of party city.

Cam: Wassup Jas

Dre: Who baby you stole!

"This is Goddaughter Nyla! And I didn't steal her dummy!" I laughed as I dapped Dre, Cam, Santo, And Khy up before going to party city

Khy: How long you and Sky keeping her?

"Just for the weekend she's going home tomorrow and Call's gonna pick Riles up tomorrow." I said walking into Party City with the guys

Khy: So where Riles?

Santo: She's with Sky and the twins getting their nails and hair done.

Dre: How you know that?

Santo: 1.I'm the one who's paying for all of them getting their nails and hair done and 2. we were talking about it yesterday before we all left school.

"Ard so what kind of decorations do you buy for a surprise pool party?" We roamed around looking for the pool party section.

"Excuse me do you guys need help?" This worker named Ashley asked staring me up and down giving me a seductive look. She was light skin with black hair and she looked about 5'3"

"Were looking for the pool party section" I said not making eye contact with her because I know that I have Sky and I don't wanna do something stupid to mess up our relationship.

Ashley: Pool party decorations are in Isle 8

"Thanks!" I said leading them to isle 8 and the guys gave me a weird look "What?" I asked looking confused

Cam: Jas get all the hoes Ashley couldn't take her eyes off of you

"First off I don't get hoes because I am in a wonderful relationship with a fine ass girl name Skylar Naomi Brown and I don't care about all these other girls. And I have my Riles and Nybear so I'm good!" I picked up 2 different color pool decorations sets "Pink or Lilac?"

Santo: Well Lola loves Pink and Bubbles love Lilac so both!

We just stared at Santo because the only people who knew that was Sky and the girls

Santo: What?

Dre: Nothing, nothing at all!

We brought all the stuff to the cash register. We bought floaties, bathing suits, swim trunks, table cloths, balloons, giant blow up animals, table decorations and all that good shit.