Happy

Many years ago, there were 2 gods - Life and Death. Death was a monster skeleton, Life was a monster goat. Life never fell in love with anyone. But Death... let me tell you a little story.

There were a lot of alternative versions of Death. One day, one of the alternative version of Death called Geno created an AU party in the Multiverse. Death didn't know who was Geno or the other persons invited to that party. But he came either. He met there the original version of him - a lazy skeleton named Sans, a Sans from Outertale, a Sans from Underfell, a younger verison of the original and a lot of others. But one of them was special. The special one was the one who created this party - Geno. Death really wanted to befriend him. Why him? There were a lot of other Sanses wich looked were looking like Geno. Death talked to Geno with a flirty voice, but Geno ignored him.

Hours later, Death still wanted to talk to Geno, but the other skeleton just ignored him. Everyone on the party was either drunk or unhappy.

After the party, Death didn't left Geno. He helped him with cleaning the Multiverse - the place where the party was. Death wanted to stay for a few hours more, but Geno wanted him to leave. So he did.

A few days later, Death visited Geno's house - the save screen. Geno didn't except that from him. Death sat down next to Geno, but Geno didn't do anything.

- Hi - Death stared to talk - How are you?

No response.

- Um, hello?

No response.

- Don't act like you were deaf, I know you are there.

- Why are you here? - Geno asked Death.

- I'm here to visit you, pal - Death answered.

- I'm not your pal, Death.

They both were silent right now.

They were just sitting next to eachother. But then. Death leaved.

A few days later, Death visited Geno one more time. Geno finally decided to talk with Death. They were talking about each other. Death knew more about Geno.

More days later, Death was visiting Geno everyday.

Months later, Death still was visiting Geno everyday.

Years later, still....

Death and Geno were close friends, or maybe best friends? Geno hadn't anyone to talk to for many years, but Death changed that. He was visiting Geno everyday. Death of course still was doing his job - killing people, but when he had time, he was visiting his friend.

One day, when Geno saw Death, he said:

- Death, we need to talk.

- Uh, sure - Death replied.

- Why are you doing this? And by 'this' I mean, being my friend, talking to me and when I'm sad, cheering me up? - Geno asked.

- Geno, I'm doing this, because when I just met you, I knew you were special. Your smile, your character, they.... they just make me happy. - Death grabbed Geno's hand - You probably are not gay for me, that's oka-

Before Death could finish his talk, Geno kissed him on the lips.

- I love you too - Geno responded.

Death was blushing madly. His one, big crush kissed him!

Now, Geno and Death, were a happy couple.

Years passed, they still were a couple.

One day, Death and Geno got married.

A year later, they had a kid named Goth (// Goth belongs to @nekophy on Tumblr) and let just say, they were a happy family.

Geno was supposed to die a long time ago, but Death... he just couldn't kill him.

Many years later, their kid was an adult. Goth has an awesome boyfriend.

Many, many years later, Goth and his boyfriend had a child, so Geno and Death were grandpas.

They were happy.

THE END.