xxxvi.

Warning!! This chapter contains smut and graphic details that may be too mature and may make you uncomfortable. If you aren't okay with that sort of thing, I advise you to skip this chapter!

Enjoy your smut you horny mofos HAHAHAHAHA i may or may not have ruined a child song for you here im sorry

***

His lips curved to a smile, he let go of my hands so I let one hold my hand the other rest on top of my breasts. He was slowly going down, his lips softly and slowly caressing my skin as he breathed hot breaths, descending until he reached the hem of my knickers. I took a deep breath. I felt his fingers hook around the ban of my knickers, his lips moving to my inner thighs as he did; soft and wet kisses made my breath hitch.

Okay. I'm doing fine. He took begrudgingly long to slide my knickers off but I felt cold when he finally did get rid of them for me.

"You wanna try something new?" he spoke, his loud and deep voice sending shivers down my spine as his breath hit my skin. I swallowed before I responded.

"It depends on what..." I trailed off, my breath was shaky with my core wet.

"You're going to sing a song the whole time I'm down here, and every time you falter is 15 seconds more before I get in, ready to play?" he smirked.

"Are you bloody serious?" I asked and he nodded. I thought about it, why the hell not? It would save a hell lot more embarrassment if ever the other tenants heard me sing instead of moan. "What song?"

"Twinkle twinkle little star?" he suggested and I rolled my eyes. Great, I could never listen to that song the same ever again. "We don't have to if you don't want to, babe. You know that" he told me, suddenly worried and I lifted my head up to look him in the eye.

"I know... I don't see the harm of trying? I just think it's a weird fetish... did you find out about this fetish the same way you found out you were gay?" I questioned innocently. He glared at me and I grinned.

"You better start singing" he warned and I chuckled, waving him off before I turned back to staring at the ceiling and started singing in a little voice. "Louder, baby" he demanded and I obeyed.

"Twinkle twinkle little star!" I sang, my voice bouncing off the walls of the closed room. I felt him gove my clit a slow and long lick and I gasped. He chuckled deeply and quietly to himself, luckily, I didn't gasp whilst I was singing so I was safe from that.

"How I wonder what you are..." I continued, his tongue played with my clit slowly that it was such a slow torture, his finger was playing with the flesh of my opening. I took a shaky breath before I continues singing. "Up above the wo- ahh!" I exclaimed, his tongue swiping over deeply and slowly.

I felt my legs tremble. I swore and he merely laughed. His bare back muscles flexing as he lifted his arms to hold down my hips and thighs. I growled in frustration before I redid the line. "Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky" I was rushing the song.

I could feel his fingers playing around my sides, teasing me that it physically hurt. I let out slow, shaky breaths because I knew I would make a sound if I didn't.

Thomas' tongue was quickly swiping at the sides, his finger rapidly moving against my clit. I felt my thighs start to clamp and my hips move upward but his hands held me steady. I clutched the sheets with my free hand, the other fisting my hair as my legs trembled.

"I- uhh, fück. What's next?" I swore. He was chuckling, sending vibrations through my body as he did. I was going to come. I could feel it. My brain racked and I remembered.

I felt his tongue enter my opening and I took in a sharp breath. "Twinkle twinkle little star... H-how I wonderwhatyouare" I rushed.

The knot near my stomach tightened and my skin glistened with sweat. I was losing my breath and I still had to wait 15 seconds. The pleasure was starting to get painful.

"Fück" I heard him swear, his voice was raspy and unbelievably deep. "I can't wait any longer, ready?"

I couldn't get any words out so I nodded and hummed. He slowly entered me but it still knocked the breath out of me; I felt his hand rest on the side of my cheek so I let the hand holding my hair rest on his back, pulling him closer to me. He thrusted in and out slowly, agonizingly slow. But to be fair, we were both going to burst any second. I could feel how hard he was, even from just looking at the vein on his neck.

"I... I love you" he breathed out before he groaned, his thrusts becoming faster. Fück fück fück, I was going to come.

"I love you too" I managed to get out, the bed creaked and I instinctively bit my lip from yelling out. "I-I... Ahh, I'm--" I couldn't get the words out it felt too good.

"Come for me, baby" he groaned. He didn't need to tell me twice. I felt the knot in my stomach slowly loosen up, the blinding pleasure made me grip his biceps toght; I hadn't even noticed my nails marking his skin as I did. I couldn't remember if I made a sound or not, I just remember breathing heavily, panting as I felt him finish off as well.

We were both sweaty as hell, he pulled out and collapsed beside me. The only sound you could hear were our heavy panting. It had been a long time since I felt that much pleasure, I was happy it was with Thomas. I had thought the next time I was going to have sex would have been with someone else. I just really thought that we were done.

"How's that fever?" I asked. From my peripheral vision, he turned to me and grinned.

"Absolutely gone. Vanished, just like that"

"Hmm. Good, I'll be in the shower. I got you pizza and cookies by the way" I told him. Every inch of my body was exhausted but I stood up nonetheless. He reached out for me and pulled me by my wrist back to bed quick before he left a deep, passionate kiss on my lips.

"Thank you" he whispered when we pulled away. "I'll be damned if I don't marry you" he grinned and I smiled back.

"It's just pizza and cookies, Sangster" I told him to hide how my heart actually skipped a beat. Before he could reply, I slipped behind the bathroom door and turned the shower on.