"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Why didn't you kiss her this morning?" Alisha asked. She had always been the 'straight to the point' girl and was always defending her friends.

Around this time everyone was staring at us. Great, just what I wanted...
Not.

Jack raised his brows, "So are you telling me you always kiss everyone who tries to kiss you?" Jack glanced at me, "I mean she was the one trying to kiss me."

What a way to be humiliated.

I stood up and walked away.

Why would he do that? Did I do something wrong?

I knew he didn't like me or anything, but come on, why did he have to be so rude. It was like Jack turned into a whole another person when he came to school. I had thought that maybe he would be different today but clearly I was wrong.

I walked to my locker and leaned my forehead against the cool metal.

"Hey, Jack is an ass, forget him." A sympathetic voice said behind me. I turned around and saw Tristan standing there. He pulled me into a hug which I gladly accepted.

"Yeah I know." I said quietly.

"Usually he's funny and cool, I guess you just have to get to know him properly." Tristan laughed and pulled apart.

"That's kind of hard since he seems to hate me."
"Anyway, what do you have next?" I changed the subject.

"Chemistry, you?" Tristan asked.

"Same! Let's go grab your books." I chirped and took quickly my books out of the locker.
I didn't know why someone as nice as Tristan hung out with Jack.

I checked my phone to see a text message from my bestfriend.

From: queeen alisha
Where are u? Is everything okay?

To: queeen alisha
Everything's okay (: I'm walking to my next class with Tristan

From: queeen alisha
Oh, have fun ;))

To: queeen alisha
Oh stop it , gtg now, bye

From: queeen alisha
Yepp, seeya laterrr

When we stepped in to the classroom my eyes locked immediately with a beautiful pair of green eyes.

Don't look at him.

I forced my eyes to look somewhere else while I sat down infront of the class. Jack sat behind, so at least this time he couldn't annoy me.

"Is it okay if I sit next to you?" Tristan mumbled, his cheeks turning light red.

"Of course." I winked, patting the seat next to me.

"Tristan and Emily, this is the last warning, please be quiet."

"Yes sir." Tristan tried to keep a straight face.

Tristan and I were trying to find some funny pics from google and show them to each other.
Our teacher had gave us many warnings but we didn't care about them.