"Hi Em." Tristan sat next to me.

"Oh, hi Tristan." I smiled.

Jack just rolled his eyes and sat behind us with Nick.

"Stop it Jack." I hissed through my teeth.

It was the second period, English, and unfortunately Jack and I shared it as well.
He had been kicking the back of my chair almost the whole lesson, and I was so close not to jump on his neck and strangle him.

"Would you stop it, you idiot!" I growled, turning around.

I think I said it too loud because my teacher turned to look at me with his brows raised.
"Excuse me Emily?"

"No, no I said it to Jack, becau-" I tried to explain.

"Do not blame others. Please behave or I have to kick you out of my class." Mr. Jones warned.

The class chuckled quietly before continuing working. 

"Yeah, don't blame me for your own mistakes." Jack whispered behind me, so quietly that nobody else couldn't hear it.

What did he mean by that? I was probably over thinking this whole situation but it sounded like he wasn't just referring to this moment. But he couldn't be talking about the moment we had this morning, could he? That it wasn't his fault that I almost kissed him.
Well it wasn't his fault, but he kind of led me on..

"Ugh, I just hate biology." Alisha sighed as we opened our lockers and put our bags and books away.

"English wasn't any better." I huffed, "Jack kept kicking my chair and my teacher almost kicked me out."

"Woah, what's wrong with him?" Alisha asked.

"No idea." I snorted.

Thank God we had lunch next. As we entered to the cafeteria, the first thing I saw was Jack and some blonde girl all over each other. I felt sick in my stomach. So he couldn't kiss me but he was making out with some random girl?

Okay, I didn't care.

Alisha must have seen my face because she squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile. She made me almost forget Jack when she told me a funny thing that had happened to her earlier today.

"See you in the next period." A voice behind me said. I knew without looking that it was Jack, but how did he know what classes I got?

I just stared at Alisha and rolled my eyes.

"So you can kiss other people but you can't kiss Em?" Alisha said with her cocky attitude.

I looked at my friend horrified. Well if this wasn't embarrassing I didn't know what was. Sometimes her attitude was great and I wished I had the courage to tell people off, but right now she could've just stayed quiet.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He shrugged.

What an ass..