THIS IS REAL THIS IS ME

Hi! I'm Amy, and welcome to the dysfunction that is my life.  I'm 17 years old and finishing off my last year in high school. I wouldn't like to toot my own horn but...I MEAN WHO AM I KIDDING ID LOVE TOO!! I'm really fucking smart. I have the highest GPA in my high school and I'm getting to graduate early. (I'm only a junior!)  I wouldn't like to consider myself popular but I have a good circle of friends. My best friend (and probably the BEST person in my life) is Amanda Mckenna. She is by far the nicest person ever! But lately I've been feeling new things about her. For some reason every time she smiles or even if i just see her I get extremely nervous, the butterfly's in my stomach and everything. I don't understand whats wrong with me. Do I have a crush on her? 

There's no way....No fucking way...

I'm straight...right? all of this has been confusing the FUCK out of me. I'm in a relationship with a guy that means i'm straight right? I love him...I think. 

Lately whenever he kisses me I feel nothing, no spark. Yet if Amanda hugs me for even 3 seconds I feel sparks, It feels like that's where I belong. Right in her arms....Forever. I honestly don't know what im going to do about Tyde...he would be crushed if I broke up with him. So i'm going to stay with him and see how things go. 

Its just a girl crush Amy..its completely normal to have a girl crush. It will just fade within a few weeks.

Oh lord was a wrong.....