My life as of now

Hey! my name is Amanda mckenna. I'm 18 years old and i'm  finishing off my last year of high school. Man has high school been a whole load of fucked up since I've started. I'm what some people would call an outcast, but i do have one really great friend. Her name is Amy Ordman. Shes so fucking beautiful and she doesn't even know it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I'm gay asf. My mother is extremely homophobic and I've dreaded telling her. I love my mom to bits. We have a really strong relationship, but I know the moment i tell her the truth our relationship will be ruined forever. Thats what worries me the most...

The only place I feel the most safe is the internet. I make Youtube videos, and I have amazing fans I love them to death. With Youtube I've made great friends such as , Mac from macdoesit, Robby from robbyepicsause and timmy from timmy tomato just to name a few. 

Well I kinda just threw the bombshell that I have a have a crush on my best friend. Shit, i think crush is an understatement. I'm in LOVE with my best friend. Every little thing she does drives me wild. The way she smiles, her laugh, her adorable Aussie accent. I just know I can never tell her, she has a boyfriend, his name is Tyde, and there madly in love. I don't want to fuck that up, but it hurts everytime i see her with him. The way they kiss, the way they look at each other, fucking tears me apart. I will have to admit I'm extremely jellious of Tyde. I wish i could be everything for Amy. But shes just my best friend. 

My adorable, straight best friend.