Chapter Four: Falling Down

Frisk wandered through the woods, trees and leaves surrounding her (A/N: I'm making Frisk a girl hope you guys are okay with that ;3). Mount Ebbott sat in front of her frequently closed eyes, even though she could see which puzzled many people.

She climbed the mountain, stone by stone, rock by rock. Her body felt as heavy as a elephant and her heart raced faster than a formula one car.

Her short mop of brown matted hair caught in her mouth as she reached the top. There was a big hole. A sign that sat infront of it read:

"Do not fall down this hole! Thanks! -Mountain Climbing inc."

Frisk peeked into the hole and before she could grab onto something, she felt something at her shoe, a twig. The twig tripped her and she fell into the whole, cloaked in darkness.

Shadows passed through the tunnel, of Frisk, falling and screaming. Her life flashed before her eyes, her family and her friends. No, she didn't care for them, they didn't care for her. But she didn't want to die yet.

Suddenly, she hit ground. She wasn't splattered across the cold rocky floor. She was alive and well. She had landed on a bed of flowers. She smiled and thanked the air.

She wandered on, seeing there was no possible way she could get up. A flower appeared.

~-~xXx~-~

Toriel read her book of jokes, practicing for her next meet-up with the guy on the other side of the door. She chuckled softly. Then a thought came to her, she must check if a child had fallen down. She hoped one hadn't; seven souls and Asgore becomes God.

She put down her joke book and walked out of her house and the ruins. There, she saw a flower much like the ones she had buried Chara under, torturing an innocent child. Magic bullets surrounded the child.

Toriel used some magic, getting rid of the bullets and healing the child. She then threw some fire at the flower.

"What a miserable creature." She spoke. "Torturing such poor innocent youth. Do not be afraid my child, it is I Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Come, I shall guide you through the catacombs." She took Frisk's hand and walked off with her.

Frisk smiled. She liked the goat lady.

"Now, the ruins are full of puzzles! Do not worry, I shall do them for you." Toriel led the child through the puzzles.

After many puzzles, Toriel said she needed to go run some errands.

Frisk looked past her short brown bob that was harshly brushed. Scars covered her buttery skin. She smiled. There was no going back now.