Club 22

The darkness of the inside club almost renders me blind until my eyes get used to it. I see someone walk up to me but its still too dark to see any features.

"Hi Victoria." A guy says.

"Hi?" I reply putting my hand in front of my face.

"Its me, Sterling?" He says.

"That's the guy who bought us those tickets Toria!" Autumn says with an Ah-ha moment.

"Oh Sterling its nice to see you!" I say with full sight.

He is wearing a black suit and black dress shoes his almond hair a bit messy from the day.

"You look great Ms.Sapphire." he says looking me over.

"Thanks, same to you." I say blushing.

"Do you want to dance?" He asks as Autumn walks off to the bar.

"Yea sure." I says and take his hand.

We dance to When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars. He twirles me around and everyone stares taking pictures of the two of us, he dips me and his titanium Gray eyes melt into me.

"OMG! Sterling Doucette!" Someone yells out when we're finished dancing.

Everyone rushes up to Him And i.

"Mr.Doucette who is this woman your with?" Another person asks.

He pulls me around the corner into the girls room the woman screaming when they see him. They all run out. He locks us in the big stall.

"Your Sterling Doucette!" I scream.

"Why didn't you tell me!" I keep saying.

"I was afraid it would change this." He says waving around."I can't have a normal life! I don't want to ruin yours."

"This is uh." I stutter." I need to go get autumn."

I run to the bar where I see some guy flirting with a drunk autumn I grab her arm and drag her to the car and I drive us both to her house.

👔👔👔

I get out handing a bottle of water from my purse to Autumn she takes it and takes a swig. She unlocks the front door very slowly. I guide her onto the couch were she throws her shoes on the floor by the closet. I sit down on the foot stool in front of her.

"Go on." Autumn wines.

"You know Sterling.." I trail off.

"Mmhmm." She says drinking her water.

"He-is uh kinda Mr.Doucette. Sterling, Doucette." I say.

~i made this chapter short since today I'm gonna be busy. Sorry updates next week should be as usual.~