⚡{16}⚡Toghther Again⚡

CEDRIC DIGGERY

Where the bloody hell is she? I think to myself staring at the stands. I'm absolutely freezing in these damm swimming trunks! I look around the stands once more and shame my head in dismay... Tilly isn't there.

Beep beep beep...

That's the whistle. Looks like I was right... she hates me...

I dive into the water with the rush of cold hitting me like a kick in the guts.

"Bubblious inflameo"

I try and say.

Within seconds my head is surounded by this bubble. I pull back the water, shivers running up my spine. I try and remember the dreaded chant. Before I know it I'm in some kind of city.

"Come seek is were out voices sound we can not sing above the ground. While your searching ponder this, we'll have taken what you'll sorely miss. An hour long you'll have to look to recover what we took. Past an hour your propetys black, to late it's gone, it won't come back..."

Mer-people chant. I see four long pillars made from wood and tied to them are: Ron Weasly, Fleurs little sister, Hermione Granger and (I can hardly belive this) my ex-girlfriend. I'm shocked is she dead or alive.

I shake my head and hit it hard thinking, Think you thick head think!!! Suddenly I have an idea...

"Expulso"

I shout through the bubbles. It fails. I try multiple times each time curseing under my breath. I look down. Rocks. Sharp rocks. I grab one almost automatically and begin to cut the rope that ties Tilly to the pillar.

She's free. She floats unconsious in the water her hair glowing in the murky water. It blinds me for about thirty seconds. Tilly's hair is... it's silver. I snap out of it. I grab her and swim to the shore. I cough and splutter everywhere. As for Tilly she doesn't move.

I nudge her. Nothing happens.

"Tilly? Till? Oh my God! Matilda?"

I gasp.

"Move out the way Diggory! I'm the one who knows how to deal with, quite possibly, dead body's!"

Madame Pomphry Booms.

"She's not dead!"

A third year slytherin exclaims.

"She's breathing!"

I say spellbound.

"Correction... I'm... not dead... yet"

Tilly breathes with great difficulty.

She stands up wobbiling like a load of jelly.

"What happend?"

She asks her voice slured as if she's drunk.

"Cedric rescued you!"

Cho pipes.

"I didnt really!"

I say going red.

"Cedric can I have a word?"

Tilly says pulling me aside.

I pull a towel around my shoulders.

"What?"

I ask

"Look I need too know did you snog Hedgerow or did she snog you?"

"She snogged me..."

I confess

Tilly smiles.

"Then I need to tell you something... I never..."

"What? Stopped loveing me?"

I butt in with cheek

"Yes and... never stopped thinking of you..."

I smile and we just stand there arms around each other. Just how it used to be. Me and Tilly. My girlfriend that part of my life that would always be complete.
================================

Love love and yet more love in this chapter!!!
I will update soon. Possibly tommorow I have lots of ideas at the moment but im not promising anything!

Comment vote and enjoy the music.

Amelia 😀😍⚡⚡😍😀