⚡{17}⚡Friendship⚡

MATILDA STEAL

I stare at him with a huge smile I don't think I've been this happy in years.

"What happend to my hair?"

I ask very confused.

"I don't know but I like it."

Cedric answers and kisses me on the forhead.

We walk back up too school hand in hand not caring about the wolf whistles behind us or the teasing childish slytherins.

"I'll see you at lunch then."

I smile. He nods. We both know nothing can break is apart now. Where closer than ever.

"Cedric and Tilly sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I.."

"Shut it Lucinda!!!"

I say pushing her into the bushes. She just laughs and pushes me back. We and up in hysterics and we stop and look at each other.

"Look I'm sorry for everything I did in the past to make you hate me..."

I nod and we hug. We've made up. Our battle is over.

"Let's go get some lunch"

I say linking arms with Cho and Lucinda.

(TIME LAPSE: LUNCH THE GREAT
HALL)

I look around Luci is stuffing her face with proffiterroles it's really hard not to laugh. And Chos laughing her head of and has gone red.

"Come on Ced man up and do it"

I hear Olli say.

"Look I've event her an owl she'll know soon enough"

Cedric says

HOOT HOOT

Mails here. I look around for Clarise but she's no where to be seen. But I can see Mums owl Lara.

She lands gracefully next to me and drops a letter with familier hand writeing I smile down at the letter.

Matilda,

I can't wait for you to come home only two more weeks to go!!!

I've been missing you so much darling. It's been lonely without your farther... But I've put toghther some old photos and we have some good memories

I've been speaking to the Chang family would you like to have Cho over for the summer? She's such a nice girl. And I must meet your boyfriend...

we have so much to catch up on...

Goodbye for now I'll see you very soon

Mum xxx

I'm happy she wrote but I get the feeling she's not telling me something...

"Cho?"

"Uh huh"

"Pass me a peace of parchment. please"

She passes me it. Fussing because she only has three peices left. I look in my bag for a quill and some ink, and scribble:

Mum,

I can't wait to see you either!

I miss Dad to even though I'm not at home... I've asked Cho if she wants to stay and she...

I stop. I haven't even asked her!

"Cho do you want to stay in the hols?"

"Love too! Mum won't mind!"

Luci looks at me hopefully.

"I don't suppose I could tag a long to could I? Mum and Dad are going away all summer..."

I smile at her happy she's willing to make out friendship stronger. I nod with a smile. I get back to my letter:

She said she can stay all summer! I don't suppose I could have another friend over to? Lucinda Lavestone. I know we aren't very good friends but it's all good now.

I don't know about Cedric Mum. If all the girls are there It'll be a bit awkward. But I'll ask anyway maybe on the last day?

See you soon

Tilly xxx

I give the finished letter to Lara, who has been patiently waiting for me to finish. But she's eaten all my bread and butter.

Suddenly another owl flys down to our table with a small letter. I reconise the handwriting. Cedric.

Till

Meet me in the owlery. After potions? I want and have to give you something.

Cedric D

I smile and put the letter in my robes pocket.

================================
I don't know what to say! But what will Cedric give our leading lady Tilly?

Comment and vote please.

Enjoy the music. I will update ASAP!!!

Amelia😀😍⚡⚡😍😀