fifteen.

Losing your Memory - Ryan Star

Clarke helt the piece of metal to Raven's wound. She screamed until Clarke stopped. "That should stop the external bleeding."

"I don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?" Finn asked.

"Jasper and I came to see Murphy killing Miles and there was a gun on the table, I tried reaching for it but he was quicker." Avery replied while standing next to Raven.

"We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?"

"Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left. And we don't and there is no time to make some more." Avery muttered.

"Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

"Not this enemy. We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option."

"There's no time for this."

"Can she walk or not?" Finn asked again.

"No. We have to carry her."

"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven said before sitting up.

"Your Pride is gonna get you killed Rave." Avery pointed out.

"Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear?" Raven nodded back to Clarke.

"I'll get the stretcher."

"Can't run away fast enough, huh? Real brave."

"Dying in a fight you can't win isn't brave, Bellamy, it's stupid." Finn shot back.

"Spoken like every coward who's ever run from a fight."

"Enough. Its bad enough that we have to run away from the fucking grounders, arguing isn't going to make it any fucking better. So both of you suck up your fucking choices or you can both leave now." Avery snapped at the boys. She was irritated. "Go on. Leave." The two stayed in their pace and eyed Avery. "No more Arguing, its time to go."

"What if they follow? It's a 120-mile walk to the ocean."

"Look, we're wasting time. If he wants to stay, he can stay."

"Bellamy. Listen we can't do this without you. I can't do this without you." Avery replied while looking him in the eye.

"What do you want me to say Av?"

"I want you to say that you're with us. Those kids out there, they listen to you."

"They're lining up to go. They listen to Clarke guys more."

"She gave them an easy choice. But 5 minutes ago, they were willing to fight and die for you. You inspire them. I'm afraid we're gonna need that again before this day is through." Clarke interrupted. He kissed Av on the forehead and she smiled and let him.

Avery lead the crowd, walking was Jasper while the others followed. "What are you going to do when you get to the beach?"

"Learn how to surf."

"First you'd have to learn how to swim." she told him.

"And that." he noticed.

A throwing star was thrown at them, hitting one delinquent in the face. "Grounders!" Jasper screamed while the others ran front of them.