twelve.

Back In Black- AC/DC

Everyone searched the crash site in silence as apparent death loomed. The meeting and now the Exodus ship, It meant trouble. Avery didn't want to believe her mom was dead but everything was pointing towards it. Avery was searching for anything that would tell them anything else. A black box, Hard drive. Anything.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE." Raven yelled and threw a rock into fire. Avery hadn't even batted an eyelash as she continued searching.

Silence was all that Avery had spoken simce the ship landed and on the walk back to camp was no different. As soon as she returned, Octavia gave her the news breaking whatever silence was there. "Murphy's back."

Avery walked into the dropship, the rest of the group following as they went to see him.

He was crawled up at the side of the dropship in fetal position. Bellamy walked inside and the first thing that Avery did was whisper "Don't." getting a nod back.

She crouched down in front of him before silently asking to see his hand. He gave it to her, watching as she looked at everything that the grounders had done to him.

"Stop Arguing, thats enough." she told Finn and Bellamy before continued. "Murphy, can you tell me what you tell them about us?"

"Everything." He mumbled slowly.

"We keep him here." She announced, expressionless.

"What? Avery, think about Charl-"

"I am thinking about her. Once he's better, we find out what he knows, and then he's out of here, ok?" Avery settled.

"What if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him then?"

She looked to Bellamy who was waiting for an answer with an expressionless tone. "I'll kill him myself."

***

Avery sat in her tent, before Bellamy entered with a cup of something. "Water, you haven't been drinking a lot and last time you did it was alcohol."

"Thank you." she smiled slightly before taking the cup.

"You know you can tell me. I've always been able to know when something's up, you can tell me what." Bellamy told her before sitting down and inviting her.

She lied down, putting her head on his lap. "Is it just me or is Murphy's arrival very coordinated."

"Tell me about it, its like he knew." Bellamy told her before looking down at the girl. "Avery, sit up for me."

"What? Why?"

He touched her nose, blood dripping from it. "Do you usually get nosebleeds?"

"No, I've never gotten one in my life." she widened her eyes.

"Oh my god Its getting worse." he told her before they both rushed out of the tent to Clarke. "Clarke, what's happening?"

"Oh my god, your eyes." Av told Clarke before someone vomited blood. Blood was coming out from every erphogus of their bodies.

"You've got it too." Clarke said and Avery nodded. Everything snapped in Avery's brain, Murphy coming here, the disease.

Avery walked to the dropship, storming towards Murphy. "Hey, Murphy, look at me. I need you to tell me exactly how you escaped from the Grounders. What happened?" Avery asked.

"I don't know. I woke up, and they forgot to lock my cage. There was no one there, so I took off." Murphy mumbled in reply.

"They let you go." she whispered before Clarke began speaking.