So Says Lara

I walk in just as you are closing your eyes.  I caress your cheek and you shiver from the cold of my hands.  It’s okay because soon you’ll be warming me up.
I trace my fingers across your chest, slowly running them down your stomach, circling your belly button, and then driftng down below the pantie line.  My fingers stroke the short layer of hair before dipping in.  Your back arches up and you suck in quickly, taking in the riveting sensation of your lower half pulsating.  My hand is rhythmic now, going in, out, in, out and your wet, almost slippery.  As my hand continues to move, my lips find their way along your waist, across your hip, onto your breasts.  I kiss up until your neck, and let my tongue roll across your chin, and then into your mouth.  I slow my hand down, making you anxious before adjusting so that we’re both laying on our sides, my arm around your waist.  I glide my lips down your back and undo your bra with my teeth.  The heat escaping my mouth makes your back tense.  I calm you again with small kisses and I nibble on your ear, half tasting, half whispering dirty secrets.  But you’re not moaning as much anymore, your back has lowered.  My hand isn’t enough.  I continue my kisses down your hip line, removing your underwear, again with my teeth, and slowly move my tongue along the inside of your thighs.  Then my tongue is in you, taking in your taste like ice cream.  That’s what you taste like, and I want it.  My tongue moves in a circle, then in and out, in and out, up and down, up and down.  It’s fast and long.  But now I am boring from this game.  I turn to the dark door I came in from, motioning for the third player to come in.  A male.
He has tanned skin, stands about 6 feet tall.  He has gorgeous brown hair and green grass eyes.  He’s already undressed and he’s throbbing from our previous scene.  He comes in quietly.  Your eyes are closed.  You don’t know he’s there until it’s too late.  He’s inside you and you shriek from the small twinge of pain and then your screaming from the pleasure.  Your hands are gripping the bedsheets and the boy is holding your waist, moving you on top of him.  Sweat rolls down your breasts, but not for long, because I’m licking it off as I twitch from the feel of your tongue inside me and your beautiful mouth tasting my flesh…

Suddenly, you scream and your grip tightens on the bed.  The boy has also arched his back up, torso becoming higher and outstretched, look of shock on his face.  Then you’re both moving slower, breathing hard, satisfied.  I’m a bit upset with how easily he’s made you cum. I decide to punish you.  Before it was too easy, he needed to be somewhere tighter.  He pulls out, and struggles to reenter in the lower and smaller hole.  I smile at this.  Decide to distract you by taking the boy’s old spot with my fingers and mouth simultaneously.  I decide to try something new.  I move my tongue up and down, each time nearing the top ever so slightly slower than before, making you lift your waist, rushing me to finish.  Your rubbing your breast and licking your lips.  The boy suddenly adjusts and he’s in.  Your toes point, and you’re not sure if you should cry from the pain of his size inside you or beg for the unknown feeling he could bring you.  You decided to beg.  I slow my tongue down, touch the boys back, a signal to stop. “Please” you say “Don’t stop.”  I ask you, detailed thoughts running through my mind, “What are you willing to do for us?” You look at the boy, running your eyes across his toned abs and flexing arms. “Anything”

I decide that’s a pretty good answer.  I whisper into the boy’s ear, producing a grin so wide it catches the small ray of light coming from the window.  He places his strong hands underneath your thighs, pushing your knees up onto your stomach, and the pleasure shoots from your waists to your breasts.  You put your hands behind your head, gripping the headboard.  Sweat beads are rolling down your arm and your hair is sticking to your cheek.  The boy is leaning in on you, pushing harder and faster.  He’s come already but he has too much energy to stop.  You’re still screaming. Begging.  I don’t like your hair on your face.  I reach behind me, revealing something long and my hand is shaking.  Too bad you couldn’t see it in the dark, but it would have ruined all the fun.