Prologue

Alpha Renee, she was the first female Alpha that was ever recorded in the history of werewolves. She was respected by many, but some envied her because of her power.

Renee trained 24/7 ever since she was a kid. She was one of the best Alpha's that existed in her time. She put her packs safety before her. Midnight Moon, the pack that she manages was also one of the best.

Alpha Hendry, the most ruthless man alive as many have described him. The man was dangerous, and heartless. He had a body full of tattoos, and piercings, which attracted many females on his bed.

Hendry's pack was similar to Renee's, except more ruthless. They both had a powerful pack to lead.

Th two Alpha's were both completely different, but they had one thing in common, they both were not looking for a mate.

What happens when they see each other at a big gathering for Alpha's around the country for the first time? Do they claim each other right there and then, or do they try to avoid each other at all cost?

© 2016 RENISNOTONFIRE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

A/N: Hey guys! This will be my first official book here that I will actually try to update all the time. I hope you guys will enjoy this story as much as I'll enjoy writing it and torturing you readers.